Windows 10: File explorer renamed to file explorer (1)

Discus and support File explorer renamed to file explorer (1) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; File explorer renamed to file explorer (1) After the update it renamed to (1) I forgot the folder where it’s stored to erase the duplicate. 122564 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steven Campoli, Nov 29, 2018.

1. File explorer renamed to file explorer (1)

File explorer renamed to file explorer (1)

After the update it renamed to (1)
    I forgot the folder where it’s stored to erase the duplicate.

:)

Steven Campoli, Nov 29, 2018
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

File explorer renamed to file explorer (1) wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. temp02 Win User
    Windows Explorer crashing due to large files

It's an .exe right? Explorer probably read its icon (to a cache) when it was a "small" file and now call the quits when it finds "such a big" file.

If you want to delete it, use the console after killing explorer, you can run the console from TaskManager (Application -> New Task -> cmd). You might want to try copy the file to a different location (copy, not cut) and see if explorer can handle it in the new location before deleting it.

temp02, Nov 29, 2018
  4. File explorer renamed to file explorer (1)

Windows Explorer crashing due to large files

thats wierd... iv never had a large file crash explorer before....

and i have files ranging upto 80GB...

slyfox2151, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

File explorer renamed to file explorer (1)

1. File explorer renamed to file explorer (1) - Similar Threads - File explorer renamed

2. File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer: Help the top of my file explorer is black which restricts me from closing the tab minimizing and going full screen, also this still happens in full screen mode and lastly when i try to click where the X button would be the window is just moved by my mouse. I would appreciate...
  3. File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer: Looks like our File Explorer keeps locking up. It is getting stuck on quick access and shows a 'working on it' error. I already cleared the cache in the file explorer yesterday and it worked fine a few times. Now today its locking up again. Any help appreciated!...
  4. file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    file explorer: why are my pics an image of 2 mountains and not the real pic's? how can I change them so I can see what they are? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer/8cf907c6-cece-4c0e-b9dc-abfd33b40478
  5. File explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer: file explorer opens very slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/file-explorer/8be34093-c630-4895-a2ab-e815b1c0d891
  6. File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer: File Explorer used to be displayed in my taskbar. Why did it disappear and I can not find a way to pin it to the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/file-explorer/c704fe48-96ac-4d6f-95dc-c3a28d791924
  7. file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer: Why when I am in File Explorer and I try to open a file in my user, I get a message that I am not authorized? 51294
  8. File Explorer rename files with the same name when copying

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer rename files with the same name when copying: Quite frankly I'm surprised no one has brought this up (or I am using the wrong search terms). When copying files in explorer, Windows 7 (I can't remember anything older than that LOL) I am asked what I want to do with copying files that have the same name as existing files...
  9. File Explorer...

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer...: Hello... I've noticed that I cannot use File Explorer as it used to work. Now, when I open a file, the contents are displayed, but won't stay in position to be accessed. Unless what contents of the file is at a location that can be seen when the FE opens it won't stay when...
  10. File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer: I have an issue relating to File Explorer. I have 3 internal HDDs, namely C, D and E drives. They all appear correctly under 'ThisPC', however the E drive doesn't show outside of this, as the C and D drives do (see various images). Is there a way to have the E drive displayed...