Windows 10: File Explorer ribbon replaced like windows 7 style

Discus and support File Explorer ribbon replaced like windows 7 style in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My File Explorer ribborn got replaced somehow. It's now looking like the old windows explorer. I want to bring back the New Style. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fatin Ishraq, Feb 14, 2021.

1. File Explorer ribbon replaced like windows 7 style

Hello, My File Explorer ribborn got replaced somehow. It's now looking like the old windows explorer. I want to bring back the New Style. Any suggestion on the problem would be helpful. Thank you.

File Explorer ribbon replaced like windows 7 style eeccce1d-64fc-463a-af38-59bd8d444271?upload=true.png

:)

Fatin Ishraq, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2021
  3. d0gknees Win User
    How to get rid of ribbons in File Explorer

That's your opinion. I find the ribbon to be no more or less difficult to use than the menu it replaced. In both business and home environments.

d0gknees, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

File Explorer ribbon replaced like windows 7 style

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue File Explorer ribbon replaced like windows 7 style :p

Frick, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer ribbon replaced like windows 7 style

1. File Explorer ribbon replaced like windows 7 style - Similar Threads - File Explorer ribbon

2. File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing: As you can see from the inserted picture, the tab, and menu or ribbon do not show on File Explorer. This is an intermittent issue, and sometimes clears up if I close and restart File Explorer, and sometimes I have to restart the computer.I have done a clean reinstall of...
  3. File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Ribbon / Menu Missing: As you can see from the inserted picture, the tab, and menu or ribbon do not show on File Explorer. This is an intermittent issue, and sometimes clears up if I close and restart File Explorer, and sometimes I have to restart the computer.I have done a clean reinstall of...
  4. "move to" function on File Explorer ribbon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "move to" function on File Explorer ribbon: i want to have the "move to" function back on my File Explorer ribbon menu. help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-to-function-on-file-explorer-ribbon/e6570124-d6c1-4c0f-ac4f-5fe2f936b6ea
  5. Explorer ribbon gone, replaced with command bar for no reason.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer ribbon gone, replaced with command bar for no reason.: Been like this for months now, SFC /Scannow won't help at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorer-ribbon-gone-replaced-with-command-bar-for/933127eb-f9fc-4c01-a94f-447a5df18ace
  6. File explorer and taskbar style

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer and taskbar style: Immediately after I installed the latest Windows update as of the time of creation of this post, my file explorer and my taskbar look as the following screenshot.The file explorer looks very odd, with large spacing and margins, and the taskbar has wide icons.I tried...
  7. File explorer ribbon missing

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer ribbon missing: I am on windows 10 build 2004. For some reason, my explorer ribbon is just missing. I looked through a few old forum posts on here, but they suggest opening the drop down menu at the top, which is also somehow missing for me. Attached a screenshot. Any help would be...
  8. File Explorer ribbon is blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer ribbon is blank: [ATTACH]A couple days ago after Windows did an update, suddenly the Ribbon in File Explorer is always blank. Have done few more updates, hoping it would sort itself out, but it hasn't. Also started in Safe Mode, and it the issue is still there....
  9. Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Icon Style in Ribbon - Outlook: Hi On Windows 10 and my Outlook ribbon icon style has changed on me. Is there a way to change back to this style: [ATTACH] From: Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-icon-style-in-ribbon-outlook/399ca058-45b9-40ed-a0e6-9150ffcf0702
  10. The ribbon in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    The ribbon in File Explorer: Has any one figured out how to take the system tab off the ribbon in File Explorer? 28956