Windows 10: File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove?

Discus and support File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After installing Tresorit, File Explorer displayed a virtual drive in the access pane, as with OneDrive. However, after uninstalling Tresorit, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Unitary Executive, Dec 6, 2021.

1. File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove?

After installing Tresorit, File Explorer displayed a virtual drive in the access pane, as with OneDrive. However, after uninstalling Tresorit, the virtual drive is still being displayed, albeit with a modified name and icon. How do I remove this from the access pane? Upon clicking "Tresorit Drive" in the access pane, an error message states that the "location is not available".

:)

Unitary Executive, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Suprub93 Win User

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

hello, i am new to the forums, i am having trouble uninstalling internet explorer 8, i have windows xp home edition, i went to control panel/add remove programs and it doesn't show there, i tried going into the main folder for IE8 but there is no uninstall icon, the reason i want to uninstall it is because i want to install back version 7, and it wont let me unless i uninstall the newer version. any suggestions?

Suprub93, Dec 6, 2021
  3. Removed USB files suggestions showing up in search bar and in search this pc in windows explorer

I had inserted a USB in my laptop and then removed it but when I searched the files in the search bar and in search this PC in windows explorer, all of the files and suggestions from the USB show up. What do I do to remove them?

"show recently opened items in jump lists on start or taskbar and in file explorer quick access" is already disabled. I have tried removing and adding c and drive d drive from the indexing options. I also tried clearing the device search history but nothing
    seems to work.

Muhammad Luqman Qureshi, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Suprub93 Win User

File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove?

Unable to uninstall Internet explorer 8

i tried doing it, but when i click on windows internet explorer 8, the delete/remove option doesnt appear. the only one i see that can be removed is called Update for windows internet explorer 8, when i try to delete this one, it shows me a list of programs that may be affected or my not run properly if i remove it, what should i do....should i give it a try and then install version 7, will version 7 fix what they are saying.

Suprub93, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove?

1. File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove? - Similar Threads - File Explorer still

2. i removed my CD Drive but it is still showing on File explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i removed my CD Drive but it is still showing on File explorer: Hi,my CD Drive broke quite a while ago so I have been using an external player. I decided to get an additional SSD for my PC and has used the power and Sata connection from the CD Drive to install the SSD.the SSD is working fine and has been installed However my File explorer...
  3. i removed my CD Drive but it is still showing on File explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i removed my CD Drive but it is still showing on File explorer: Hi,my CD Drive broke quite a while ago so I have been using an external player. I decided to get an additional SSD for my PC and has used the power and Sata connection from the CD Drive to install the SSD.the SSD is working fine and has been installed However my File explorer...
  4. i removed my CD Drive but it is still showing on File explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs still showing in search after Uninstall: When I Uninstall Programs it is still in search, but without an Icon. Because when i Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer and many other programs it showed still the programs in the search bar. Like this https://imgur.com/a/8K7H403 I don't know why this happens every time...
  6. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs still showing in search after Uninstall: When I Uninstall Programs it is still in search, but without an Icon. Because when i Uninstalled OneDrive from my computer and many other programs it showed still the programs in the search bar. Like this https://imgur.com/a/8K7H403 I don't know why this happens every time...
  7. Programs still showing in search after Uninstall

8. File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove?

File Explorer still showing Tresorit drive after uninstalling. How to remove?: After installing Tresorit, File Explorer displayed a virtual drive in the access pane, as with OneDrive. However, after uninstalling Tresorit, the virtual drive is still being displayed, albeit with a modified name and icon. How do I remove this from the access pane? Upon...
  9. File Explorer not showing drives

File Explorer not showing drives: Hi all. A weird one I've never seen before. One of my customers has a plain desktop with current Windows 10. When he opens "File Explorer", NO drives show beneath the "Devices and drives. Not C:\ hard drive, DVD/CD drive, or an additional external drive (F:\) that's connected...
  10. Explorer showing removable drives twice

Explorer showing removable drives twice: Hi guys, This is another minor annoyance. When I insert any removable drive (USB, SD cards, etc) the device shows up twice in Explorer. Once under "This PC" tree and the other as a device. See attached pic (USB Drive H): I remember hearing about this being the way it's...