Windows 10: FILE EXPLORER STUCK ON QUICK ACCESS. HELP WHAT DO I DO?

Discus and support FILE EXPLORER STUCK ON QUICK ACCESS. HELP WHAT DO I DO? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever i open my file explorer it always takes forever to finish the quick access to load, then now it is stucked forever so i dont open my quick... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RYLEDAHILIG, Sep 25, 2020.

1. FILE EXPLORER STUCK ON QUICK ACCESS. HELP WHAT DO I DO?

Whenever i open my file explorer it always takes forever to finish the quick access to load, then now it is stucked forever so i dont open my quick access now but then i realized i need to open it to send some files or browse my files but i cant coz its stucked at loading helpppp!!!!!1

:)

RYLEDAHILIG, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Mark Ole Win User

Quick Access Crashes Explorer

Hi Bill,

Quick Access is a new feature in Windows 10 File Explorer navigation pane which helps users quickly navigate to locations which are frequently used. However, if you're having issues with Quick Access, you can try to disable and enable it. To disable Quick
    Access, follow these steps:

• Type File Explorer Option in the search box.
    • Click on File Explorer Options.
    • Under General tab, choose This PC in the Open File Explorer to: drop down menu.
    • Uncheck Show recently used files in Quick access and
      Show frequently use folders in Quick access.
    • Click Apply an OK.
    • Restart the computer and re-enable Quick access.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Mark Ole, Sep 25, 2020
  3. File Explorer/Quick Access

I recently started having a problem with File Explorer and Quick Access. When I start my computer, all works fine but then gradually the files as listed in File Explorer and Quick Access start to disappear and soon there are none present. I need to
    restart and again they are there but also again they start to disappear. Has anyone else had this problem and any suggestion to correct? Thanks/

Moved from: Windows 10 / Ease of access / PC

William L Hurley, Sep 25, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

FILE EXPLORER STUCK ON QUICK ACCESS. HELP WHAT DO I DO?

Quick Access in File Explorer

Hello,

It is possible that Quick access is not set in Change folder and search options. To assist you with your concern, let us verify if it is set properly by doing these steps:

• Open the File Explorer in your Taskbar.
    • On the File Explorer window, click File and choose Change folder and search options.
    • Verify if the Open File Explorer to: is set to
      Quick Access.

You can refer to this screenshot for your reference.

FILE EXPLORER STUCK ON QUICK ACCESS. HELP WHAT DO I DO? a01e2b98-ea32-4362-8844-22d8c4731960?upload=true.png

Let us know the outcome.

Regards.

If you think this was useful, you may "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Jay Jap, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

FILE EXPLORER STUCK ON QUICK ACCESS. HELP WHAT DO I DO?

1. FILE EXPLORER STUCK ON QUICK ACCESS. HELP WHAT DO I DO? - Similar Threads - FILE EXPLORER STUCK

2. Stuck button in File Explorer's quick access menu on the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck button in File Explorer's quick access menu on the taskbar.: Ever since I upgraded to Windows 11, there's been a button under the File Explorer's quick access menu the one when you right-click the icon on the taskbar/start menu. It says Desktop, but when I try to remove it by right-clicking it, or by left-clicking it and clicking...
  3. File explorer stuck on Quick access and Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer stuck on Quick access and Desktop: Help. File explorer is not loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-stuck-on-quick-access-and-desktop/b1de2a3c-618f-48ee-8396-9a6a2222e72c
  4. File explorer stuck on Quick access and Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer stuck on Quick access and Desktop: Help. File explorer is not loading. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-stuck-on-quick-access-and-desktop/b1de2a3c-618f-48ee-8396-9a6a2222e72c
  5. File explorer stuck on Quick access and Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Quick Access in File Explorer

Quick Access in File Explorer: For some reason my Quick Access in File Explorer stopped working about a week ago. It does not display pinned folders any more. It does show recent files. When I try to pin anything to it it says that the folder already exists. I only had 4 or 5 folders pinned but it gives me...
  7. File Explorer Quick Access

File Explorer Quick Access: I have pinned a folder to quick access, file explorer. Folder shows, no problems. I shut my machine down at the end of the day. When I restart and go into file explorer, the folder I pinned to quick access is not there. I have tried various solutions on-line and community...
  8. My Windows 10 Quick Access File Explorer is sorting weirdly now, what did I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows 10 Quick Access File Explorer is sorting weirdly now, what did I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kgaset [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gxg7hk/my_windows_10_quick_access_file_explorer_is/
  9. In File Explorer Quick Access

In File Explorer Quick Access: Listed is old Firefox > ylzp0n7i.default Is that OK or should I delete? Also, I get a lot of cookies and I enabled block 3rd party cookies Thank you for your anticipated help...
  10. How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the "Quick Access Toolbar" from Windows File Explorer?: Let me be clear, I'm asking about the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I am not asking about how to change the Quick Access page. I am not asking about how to remove items or add items or customize items in the Quick Access TOOLBAR. I'm asking how to remove it. I can remove all the...