Windows 10: File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?

Discus and support File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to quick print Visio File with VSDX extension without opening file?Thanks Ahead!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sunny Schindler, Oct 22, 2021.

1. File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?

How to quick print Visio File with VSDX extension without opening file?Thanks Ahead!

:)

Sunny Schindler, Oct 22, 2021

2. greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Window 10 File Explorer Crashes When Right Click on File with SPECIFIC Filename Extension

The cause for this problem seems to be third party shell extensions. To get rid of culprit extension, you can download ShellExView. ShellExView is a free third-party application that can be used to manage, disable and enable all of the shell extensions
    that you have on your computer

Download ShellExView -
    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.zip

Extract the zip file

Launch ShellExView by right-clicking on the application named shexview and clicking on Run as administrator

You will be met with a list of all the shell extensions installed on your computer once the program is done compiling it. Once you see the list, click on Options > Filter by Extension Type > Context Menu.

In the newly compiled list, you will see entries that have pink backgrounds. All of these entries are shell extensions installed on your computer by third-party applications.

Hold down the Ctrl key and click on each of the “pink background” entries to select them.

Once all of the “pink background” entries have been selected, right-click on them and click on Disable Selected Items to disable all of them.

Click on Options > Restart Explorer. Try right-clicking on your Desktop, and File Explorer should no longer crash.

Once you have fixed the problem, next comes identifying the culprit and disabling it for good. To do so, you are going to have to:

Right-click on any one of the “pink background” shell extensions that you disabled and click on Enable Selected Items to enable it.

Click on Options > Restart Explorer, right-click on your Desktop and see if File Explorer

If File Explorer does not crash, keep on repeating steps 1 and 2, enabling a different third-party shell extension every time, until File Explorer crashes and you start experiencing the problem again.

The third-party shell extension you enabled just before the problem returned is the culprit. You can go ahead and enable all of the “pink background” shell extensions you disabled except for this one as this one is the culprit. Keep this shell extension disabled
    for good – in fact, it is recommended that you uninstall the third-party application that installed this shell extension on your computer altogether.

E for Excel, Oct 22, 2021
  4. File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?

IE is not opening Visio documet

Hi,

I have installed latest 2013 visio viewer on my PC. I have checked default programs and all the visio file (.vsd, .vsdx...) extensions are associated with IE.

However whenever I am trying to open any visio file from our internal shareporting site its showing following error.

"Do you want to allow this website to open an app on your computer?"

If I save that document and drag it to IE then it perfectly opens in browser with preliminary activex permission warning. I have reset IE's advance setting, enabled all the Activex related permission. Even I have imported visio related registry setting from
    other working computer! But nothing helped.

Can anyone please advise.

Regards,

Sandy

ssandip9449, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?

1. File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension? - Similar Threads - File explorer right

2. Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11: While searching .VSDX files in Windows 11 with Visio 2016 pro it is showing as an open file location in browser instead of an open file locationThe issue is only with .VSDX files and all other files are behaving properly....
  3. Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visio files .vsdx are not indexing properly in windows 11: While searching .VSDX files in Windows 11 with Visio 2016 pro it is showing as an open file location in browser instead of an open file locationThe issue is only with .VSDX files and all other files are behaving properly....
  4. Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?: Since, without opening file, I can print VSDX file by following steps:open file with Internet Explorerget Internet Explorer to print.Is there a shortcut ? My wish to have: right click file with VSDX extension and print just like Office documents?VBS using COMPowershell...
  5. Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?: Since, without opening file, I can print VSDX file by following steps:open file with Internet Explorerget Internet Explorer to print.Is there a shortcut ? My wish to have: right click file with VSDX extension and print just like Office documents?VBS using COMPowershell...
  6. Shortcut to print without opening Visio File VSDX extension?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?

File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?: How to quick print Visio File with VSDX extension without opening file?Thanks Ahead! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-to-right-click-and-print-visio-file/ee516183-26e8-4aa3-bbfb-568cef6d7a64
  8. File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer to right click and print Visio File VSDX extension?: How to quick print Visio File with VSDX extension without opening file?Thanks Ahead! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-to-right-click-and-print-visio-file/ee516183-26e8-4aa3-bbfb-568cef6d7a64
  9. File explorer crashes on right click on file

File explorer crashes on right click on file: It crashes immediately if the machine has been up for a while/other programs open. If freshly rebooted, right click goes into hourglass for many minutes, may never stop. Suggestions??...
  10. Right clicking files crashes File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right clicking files crashes File Explorer: The screen would stop for a second, go black, then reset itself as if nothing actually happened. This only affects my image files. I tried ShellExView and disabling any third-party context menus, but that didn't work. I tried Autoruns, but I couldn't find anything that's...