Windows 10: File Explorer windows 10 and Groove app Showing the incorrect art cover of my MP3, they are...

Discus and support File Explorer windows 10 and Groove app Showing the incorrect art cover of my MP3, they are... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is a little complicated to explain, here it goes. All my mp3 has embedded art covers, some mp3 only have one and others have 2 or more on the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Francisco JavierSánchez, Sep 18, 2020.

1. File Explorer windows 10 and Groove app Showing the incorrect art cover of my MP3, they are...

This is a little complicated to explain, here it goes. All my mp3 has embedded art covers, some mp3 only have one and others have 2 or more on the same file. normally windows 10 file explorer and Groove shows the first one embedded on each mp3 file which by the way, its the original of the album, but a few days, ago thas has changed.

Now windows 10 File Explorer is showing the last art cover of any mp3 those usually are not the original cover of that album but back covers or just band images, there is no problem with the ones that have only one, its the image you get to see, but for those that have more than one image, it's showing the last picture inside that mp3 and not the first one. this is only happening on file explorer and the app groove, the windows media player, and other music apps are showing everything normal which is the first art of each mp3. Any Help!!!

The only thing I had to try by now its the following.

- Uninstalling Groove and Media players This last one worked well with the correct covers

- Erasing system files of all my music folders

- Erasing all my music from the library of Media Player and Groove and Adding them again

Note: I opened the same files on my laptop computer and they all show correctly its only on my desktop pc that I have this problem.

File Explorer windows 10 and Groove app Showing the incorrect art cover of my MP3, they are... 80323368-386c-4701-aedc-40ab4c1ecc3b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Francisco JavierSánchez, Sep 18, 2020

2. mp3 cover art not appearing in windows explorer

On some mp3 files, but not all that have been created in the same software, the
    reparse point file attribute (L) has been turned on.

For these files, but not for others in the same folder, the cover art does not appear, but the art is there and shows up elsewhere.

I am using OneDrive and these files are being synced.

1. Why is the cover art not showing up for these files?
    2. What is causing this file attribute to be turned on?
    3. What is the fix?

Don de Belle, Sep 18, 2020
  3. MiguelChiappori, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

File Explorer windows 10 and Groove app Showing the incorrect art cover of my MP3, they are...

MP3 Album art work changing

I've just spent considerable time getting mp3 files to display artwork and other track details on my Mazda. Here is what I did:

1. Rip CDs in mp3 format in iTunes and import music folders / files obtained from other sources.
    2. Consolidate the music library in iTunes which generates the folder structure Artist / Album / Tracks
    3. Check for missing artwork. I did a Google search for album covers and saved artwork size c. 300x300 pixels then added the album art in iTunes.
    4. Use Tagscanner to check/edit the track details, artist, album art etc
    5. Use MP3Tag to check the tags are v2.3. Cut the tag then paste it back to set v2.3 if incorrect.
    6. Use MP3Test to quickly check and test for mp3 file errors
    7. Use MP3Diags to check and correct mp3 files in detail

What program are you using to create and play MP3 files?

Steve C, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

File Explorer windows 10 and Groove app Showing the incorrect art cover of my MP3, they are...

1. File Explorer windows 10 and Groove app Showing the incorrect art cover of my MP3, they are... - Similar Threads - File Explorer Groove

2. Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer: I downloaded some music to play on Spotify, and for some reason, this one song will just not work right. It worked the first time I downloaded it, but I've since downloaded it from a different source, and it won't display the art in Explorer image one or Spotify. It won't...
  3. Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer: I downloaded some music to play on Spotify, and for some reason, this one song will just not work right. It worked the first time I downloaded it, but I've since downloaded it from a different source, and it won't display the art in Explorer image one or Spotify. It won't...
  4. Specific MP3 will not show album art in Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 no longer shows me the covers of my Mp3 files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 no longer shows me the covers of my Mp3 files: Bonjour,Depuis mon passage à Windows 10, Windows 10 ne me montre plus les couvertures de mes fichiers Mp3 contrairement à mes fichiers flac qui sont étiquetés exactement de la même manière avec Mp3tag.J'ai essayé avec plusieurs lecteurs comme vlc ou autre mais le problème est...
  6. Windows 10 no longer shows me the covers of my Mp3 files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 no longer shows me the covers of my Mp3 files: Hello,Since my switch to Windows 10, Windows 10 no longer shows me the covers of my Mp3 files unlike my flac files which are tagged in exactly the same way with Mp3tag.I have tried with several readers like vlc or other but the problem is the same.My windows version is...
  7. Need Help "Reverting" Album Cover Art Groove Music -

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help "Reverting" Album Cover Art Groove Music -: So, recently I made a dumb decision. I usually download music through mp3 conversions because I like to listen to it during study or gaming sessions. I use the mp3 converter "convert io" (https://www.converto.io/en10/). Recently one of the songs I downloaded from there,...
  8. Groove Music's album art not showing

Groove Music's album art not showing: [ATTACH] I have been trying to edit the album's info. The tags are still able to edit but when I tried to upload the art but it keeps showing the JPG file. I have tried many ways like resize the picture or use mp3tag but it just doesn't work....
  9. Groove not showing album art

Groove not showing album art: Groove isn't showing album art for 85% of the albums. I really like the live tile feature so not having album art is annoying. VLC does this fine, but I want to use Groove for the interface. The Groove app on my phone has no trouble showing album art for all of my albums....
  10. Artist Art on Groove (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Artist Art on Groove (Windows 10): So,first of all there is Artist Art missing for some artist . Second : While playing shouldn't the artist art that is displayed be for the ALBUM ARTIST & not the 'Contributing artist' because more than 1 Artist might be contributing and for that there is no Artist art, so...