Windows 10: File explorer won't open any files

Discus and support File explorer won't open any files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I click a file in file explorer it just gives me an infinite loading cursor I still have alot of space and I have deleted thumbnail cache can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BrandExe, Jan 14, 2021.

1. File explorer won't open any files

Whenever I click a file in file explorer it just gives me an infinite loading cursor I still have alot of space and I have deleted thumbnail cache can anyone help

submitted by /u/BrandExe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BrandExe, Jan 14, 2021
  2. ME_555 Win User

File Explorer STILL not opening

Greetings,

File Explorer has not been opening for at least a month. I have followed Microsoft's given steps in Fix
    File Explorer if it won't open or start
    multiple times with no success. Has anyone found a solution?

Thanks, Matt

ME_555, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jan 14, 2021
  4. jaydeee Win User

File explorer won't open any files

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile File explorer won't open any files :)

jaydeee, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

File explorer won't open any files

1. File explorer won't open any files - Similar Threads - File explorer won't

2. File Explorer won't open on screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer won't open on screen.: Even though I can see the "File Explorer" Icon on the task bar, I can't view it on my computer screen. I can use the mouse to hover over it, but when I try to click on it. it doesn't expand on the screen....
  3. File Explorer won't open on screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer won't open on screen.: Even though I can see the "File Explorer" Icon on the task bar, I can't view it on my computer screen. I can use the mouse to hover over it, but when I try to click on it. it doesn't expand on the screen....
  4. File Explorer won't open on screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Files Explorer won't open files

Files Explorer won't open files: So this has been an issue today. I try to open a file in Files explorer, then it just freezes and show my mouse cursor as on blue loading circle. Please help!...
  6. Please help. File explorer won't open in any way.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help. File explorer won't open in any way.: It doesn't open from any source (task bar, desktop icon, or even from open downloads folder from browser). By clicking on the icon, the screen blinks then nothing happens. I tried restarting the laptop, retarting windows explorer from the task manager, and also tried the...
  7. My File Explorer Won't Open

My File Explorer Won't Open: I have been trying to fix this issue for the past few days. When I try to open the file explorer my desktop goes blank and so does my taskbar and then it comes back like a reset. I open the task manager and it says it's running, but I can not see it. Please help me....
  8. Manage won't open in File Explorer

Manage won't open in File Explorer: Since windows update, Manage won't open at the top of the page in File Explorer. What have they done? This is an useful application. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-wont-open-in-file-explorer/f7d2c844-3ab1-4faa-92d6-399a61b75aa8"
  9. Cannot open any files in file explorer

Cannot open any files in file explorer: Hello, recently my file explorer has stopped working, whenever I try to open anything in the file explorer, on my C: or D: drives, it just shows the following error: [ATTACH] how can I fix this?...
  10. File Explorer won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer won't open: Glad you got it worked out. *Thumbs