Windows 10: File explorer won't work !

Discus and support File explorer won't work ! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did latest update few days ago.But every day at work when I start my computer my search in File explorer wont work.Its just drop dead!It needs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mihajlo Lazović, Feb 26, 2020.

1. File explorer won't work !

I did latest update few days ago.But every day at work when I start my computer my search in File explorer wont work.Its just drop dead!It needs to restart, and then start working.I tried every single thing that U coild imagine.From going to services,msc-->Windows search, Troubleshooter, Advanced search indexer settings, power Troubleshhoter etc...

:)

Mihajlo Lazović, Feb 26, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. File Explorer Search Not Working

I am trying to search in File Explorer (Windows Explorer, My Computer) and it will not find anything. I can copy text from a name in the list and paste it in the search box and it still finds nothing. I have looked at the suggestions that have been posted and nothing I find that is relative to this works. Anyone have any suggestions? I am running Win 10 Pro on an I3 coustom desktop computer.

Maestro2711, Feb 26, 2020
  4. File explorer won't work !

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

File explorer won't work !

1. File explorer won't work ! - Similar Threads - File explorer won't

2. file explorer won't minimize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer won't minimize: hi,I cannot minimize file explorer in Windows 11. I mean when I click on the second button on the upper right, the button left to the X. Always full screen. Should be like in the screenshot, but is not. How to fix it?...
  3. My File Explorer Explorer.exe won't work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My File Explorer Explorer.exe won't work.: I just don't know but about two months ago I got a problem with my File Explorer. This is really a drag for me. I can't access my file normally because it not working anymore. I hope someone could help me on this. If you want to check what's happening, here is a screenshot of...
  4. My File Explorer Explorer.exe won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My File Explorer Explorer.exe won't work.: I just don't know but about two months ago I got a problem with my File Explorer. This is really a drag for me. I can't access my file normally because it not working anymore. I hope someone could help me on this. If you want to check what's happening, here is a screenshot of...
  5. My File Explorer Explorer.exe won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Files Explorer won't open files

Files Explorer won't open files: So this has been an issue today. I try to open a file in Files explorer, then it just freezes and show my mouse cursor as on blue loading circle. Please help!...
  7. File Explorer won't work

File Explorer won't work: My File Explorer won't work. I open the file explorer one or more windows. I take something from it excel, pdf and after a while, it doesn't freeze, and it happened to me on three windows and I can't close it until the Task manager is gone. I recently updated Windows to...
  8. File Explorer Dark Mode Won't Work.. (Fixed)

File Explorer Dark Mode Won't Work.. (Fixed): I've tried everything to see how I can fix this problem. Recently I realized the possibility of the File Explorer being Dark Mode friendly, I've seen my sisters computer with it and a few of my friends as well. For some reason my File Explorer refuses to enable or use Dark...
  9. File Explorer Dark Mode Won't Work..

File Explorer Dark Mode Won't Work..: I've tried everything to see how I can fix this problem. Recently I realized the possibility of the File Explorer being Dark Mode friendly, I've seen my sisters computer with it and a few of my friends as well. For some reason my File Explorer refuses to enable or use Dark...
  10. File Explorer won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer won't open: Glad you got it worked out. *Thumbs