Windows 10: File explorer's toolbar bug?

Discus and support File explorer's toolbar bug? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] Hello, I have this problem that my toolbar in file explorer looks really awful like that:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ImJhin, Apr 28, 2020.

1. /u/ImJhin Win User

File explorer's toolbar bug?

/u/ImJhin, Apr 28, 2020

2. Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 28, 2020
  3. File Explorer toolbar

Hi,

In Windows 10, Details pane allows the user to view the details of a file in File Explorer. However, it only allow users to modify the Date taken information of the file. If you want to modify other settings of a file, you can right-click on it and then
    choose Properties.

To be able to view the Details pane in File Explorer, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View tab.
    • Select Details pane. It will show at the right side of the File Explorer window.
      File explorer's toolbar bug? 40cc18b9-0eaa-4ce5-8ae9-ea7b205e98b2.png

Let us know if further assistance is needed

Darleen Pen, Apr 28, 2020
  4. File explorer's toolbar bug?

setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

File explorer's toolbar bug?

1. File explorer's toolbar bug? - Similar Threads - File explorer's toolbar

2. file explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer bugs: I've been having these problems for quite some time and I have tried everything but nothing seems to work, so my first bug is that every thumbnail in file explorer is just this, no matter what I do and no matter how many times I try and fix it nothing seems to work.and for my...
  3. file explorer bugs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer bugs: I've been having these problems for quite some time and I have tried everything but nothing seems to work, so my first bug is that every thumbnail in file explorer is just this, no matter what I do and no matter how many times I try and fix it nothing seems to work.and for my...
  4. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer: To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión 22H2 Se instaló el ‎15-‎05-‎2022 Compilación del SO 22622.436 Número de serie R90YPCB2 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience...
  5. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer: To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión 22H2 Se instaló el ‎15-‎05-‎2022 Compilación del SO 22622.436 Número de serie R90YPCB2 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience...
  6. Customizing the toolbar in file explorer in Windows 11

Customizing the toolbar in file explorer in Windows 11: Since updating to Windows 11 I have found I can no longer customize the toolbar at the top of the file explorer window. I don't normally use some of the new icons there and those I do use frequently are now buried within 2 or 3 levels of menus.For instance the "share" icon is...
  7. Toolbar is Windows 10 file explorer is missing

Toolbar is Windows 10 file explorer is missing: Hello, I recently insalled the Windows 10 Version 21H2, and Have a problem with my file explorer. The tool bar seems to be missing and is minimized and I am not able to maximize or change it's view. Please help me someone....
  8. file explorer toolbar contents missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer toolbar contents missing: Contents of my file explorer toolbar can't be seen, only blank spaces are there. If somebody could fix this, it would be a great help. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-toolbar-contents-missing/2c8fd8ed-0ddb-42ba-b193-8a9a7ad8428b
  9. File Explorer bug ?

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer bug ?: Hello,New 'bug' in file explorer (?).I do not know how to describe it, but it started this morning when started computer.I will attach a screenshot and please help me how to remove it.It is under the 'search' box.Answers will be appreciatedThanksWindows 10 pro 1909 x64,...
  10. Bug in File Explorer

Bug in File Explorer: Hi Team, Good day, Let me introduce my self, my name is mr Dedi from Jakarta-Indonesia. I have problem to save file with a long name character in a folder. Everytime I have save the file with a long name character in a folder, once I want to open it, they can not be...