Windows 10: File explorrer keeps crashing as soon as I open it

Discus and support File explorrer keeps crashing as soon as I open it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, my file explorer crashes after a few seconds of opening it. I open it and in just 3-5 seconds it closes and the task bar disappears for a 20-3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Micho, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Micho Win User

File explorrer keeps crashing as soon as I open it

Hello, my file explorer crashes after a few seconds of opening it. I open it and in just 3-5 seconds it closes and the task bar disappears for a 20-3 seconds and then it appears again. Any help would be appreciated

:)

Micho, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 28, 2021
  3. jaydeee Win User
    PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile File explorrer keeps crashing as soon as I open it :)

jaydeee, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Gencijs Win User

File explorer keeps crashing in Win 10

Hello,

I did the steps you wrote. All the settings were as you suggested. The File Explorer keeps crashing.

Gencijs, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

1. File explorrer keeps crashing as soon as I open it - Similar Threads - File explorrer keeps

2. Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it: So like as soon as i am opening the game the app just closes without any error, i have tried both the player as well as the Microsoft store version, there is a difference the Roblox player needs to closed from the task manger before we close it from the task manger we can...
  3. Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is crashing as soon as i am opening it: So like as soon as i am opening the game the app just closes without any error, i have tried both the player as well as the Microsoft store version, there is a difference the Roblox player needs to closed from the task manger before we close it from the task manger we can...
  4. I've been having a problem opening up my apps and it just keep crashing as soon as I open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having a problem opening up my apps and it just keep crashing as soon as I open...: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException 0x80004005: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:5426 at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnectIAsyncResult asyncResult at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnectIAsyncResult asyncResult at...
  5. Windows 10 windows keep on crashing as soon as i open them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 windows keep on crashing as soon as i open them: it doesnt matter if its apps or just settings for some stuff or from microsoft store or from the internet, But it seems like almost everything i try opening is crashing including stuff that arent really apps troubleshooting, sounds settings, even windows defender i have tried...
  6. Windows explorrer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows explorrer: Every Sing TIME I START UP MY COMPUTER, windows explorer has to be restarted in order for my task bart and windows apps to work, please help this is getting annoying i feel like i need to reinstall explorer because i think its corrupted...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 crashes as soon as I open it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 crashes as soon as I open it.: Hello, I've just purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and the starter pack. Whenever I open it, it crashes immediately. How can I fix this? Thank you!...
  8. Browsers keep crashing as soon as I open them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browsers keep crashing as soon as I open them: I was working on google drive and suddenly my browser Brave crashed. I tried to open it back up but then it would close immediately. I tried the same with chrome and had the same problem. Edge however works fine. I am updated to the latest version of Windows so how do I fix...
  9. my outlook keeps closing as soon as I open it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my outlook keeps closing as soon as I open it: Hi, I need some help please. In the last few days I've had a problem with my Outlook. As soon as I open it, it stays open for a few seconds then closes. I have tried doing an on-line repair, but that didn't fix it. Thanks in advance....
  10. Microsoft store crashes as soon as it opens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store crashes as soon as it opens: So I have a *clean* install of Windows 10 Pro N. All the latest windows updates. I created the bootable USB using the Windows 10 media creation tool today. In other words, essentially the latest-and-greatest. I have installed no 3rd party applications yet. After the install...