Windows 10: file exporer merge files

Discus and support file exporer merge files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I merge a file with another that have the same name? Its a bbot file for a game system ive deleted the memory stick that was in it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoshuaWoods4, Mar 2, 2020.

1. file exporer merge files

how do I merge a file with another that have the same name? Its a bbot file for a game system ive deleted the memory stick that was in it?

:)

JoshuaWoods4, Mar 2, 2020
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Identical File Finder

@Ford
    I don't think that step #3 is even needed. The probabiliy of two MD5 hashes from differing files colliding is what, 2^-128 ?
    Even if your were hashing a million files the odds of a hash collision on differing files is astronomically small.

Kreij, Mar 2, 2020
  4. file exporer merge files

Batch file

thank you for your reply. how to merge the codes so that the batch file does this

the batch file displays the options below

1. open the *.spl file in notepad
    2. delete the *.shd and *.spl files
    3.exit

commands execute as options are selected

Sandeep Bhugoo, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

file exporer merge files

1. file exporer merge files - Similar Threads - file exporer merge

2. Devices missing from Network in File Exporer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Devices missing from Network in File Exporer: I have a small home network. Two wired desktop PCs, two wireless Surface tablets all on Windows 10 Pro, fully up to date and a wired server running OpenMediaVault. I’ve just added what will become a replacement server – same hardware, later version of OMV software. For a...
  3. Devices missing from Network in File Exporer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Devices missing from Network in File Exporer: I have a small home network. Two wired desktop PCs, two wireless Surface tablets all on Windows 10 Pro, fully up to date and a wired server running OpenMediaVault. I’ve just added what will become a replacement server – same hardware, later version of OMV software. For a...
  4. Devices missing from Network in File Exporer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All icons for my files are missing in File Exporer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All icons for my files are missing in File Exporer: While trying to free up space on my windows 10 pc, I clicked something in settings that would clean up "unnecessary" files. Now I can't see what any of my files are bc I don't really name them, usually I just go off of what the pic is. Can anyone help me restore the icons?...
  6. File exporer tree disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    File exporer tree disappeared: Hi all, new user here. Just one little problem. I just installed version 2004. Everything is working fine except that I have no explorer tree on the left side of my Quick Access window. I've tried everything I can think of to get it back but nothing works. There are 2 other...
  7. Merging folders and files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Merging folders and files: I have recently installed windows 10. I have 3 hard drives and move and update many files and folders between the drives. Windows 10 wont let me do this. What am I doing wrong ?...
  8. Merging files and folders

Merging files and folders: I thought I might number my steps to make it less confusing, I hope so anyway. I'd started using OneDrive to store folders until I ran out of space. Then I started using Google Drive, so I moved my files over until I saw that DropBox was promoting a lot of space for free....
  9. Merge audio files

Merge audio files: Can I merge audio files, e.g. wav. files together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merge-audio-files/f421013e-d0d0-4fdd-8634-0049c562b9e3"
  10. increasing the width of File Exporer's Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    increasing the width of File Exporer's Navigation Pane: OK, now on to the second question of the day. The width of the Navigation Pane of File Explorer needs to be increase so that I can see the complete entries -- they show only about 9 or 10 characters. Many of the names contain more that that. Is there any way I can widen...