Windows 10: File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...

Discus and support File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two things that make me sick. One, there is a black box in the bottom left-corner of my Documents - Shortcut file. And two, there are two blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DiscoMax, Jul 30, 2018.

1. DiscoMax Win User

File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...

I have two things that make me sick. One, there is a black box in the bottom left-corner of my Documents - Shortcut file. And two, there are two blue arrows on the top-right corner of some other files. I want to remove them, but how?

File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other... 4d2e4c3c-9047-4589-85f2-8fb624012de0?upload=true.png File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other... 9e8c9648-bdd4-4b5a-aca7-c6ef3ed6ce83?upload=true.png

:)

DiscoMax, Jul 30, 2018

2. Double blue arrows appear on top right corner in Windows 10.

Original title: Removal of Mysterious Blue Double Arrows that appear on top right corner

Please help with this issue and I do not have any of the Norton products installed.

HarishKamineni, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Blue slider bar stuck in top left corner

I have a blue and black slider bar in the top left corner that i cant get rid of

ToddRPatterson, Jul 30, 2018
  4. hanksyb87 Win User

File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...

5800 Xpress Music. Arrows appearing below signal in top left corner

Can anyone please advise on what two arrows appearing in the top left hand corner means. One arrow is pointing to the left and the other is pointing to the right. They appear just below where the signal strength is shown.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could please advise.

Thanks

hanksyb87, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

1. File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other... - Similar Threads - File has black

2. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  3. why is there a box in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is there a box in the top left corner: if i want to look at my desktop icons i have to double click the box first and i dont know why its there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-a-box-in-the-top-left-corner/dcbcd27c-a938-424d-9830-c8a34212c497
  4. Weird black box in bottom-left corner

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird black box in bottom-left corner: Hello, I'm having a strange issue where there is a black box that covers any apps I use, but not the cursor or start menu, in the bottom left corner. I have a gtx 1080 running the latest drivers (445.87), and windows 10 home updated to the latest version (1909). Any help...
  5. Small transparent box on top left corner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small transparent box on top left corner: There is a small box on the top left corner. Its not a monitor issue, since it gets shown on all displays if there are multiple monitors connected and the desktop is duplicated (not if they are extended!). [ATTACH]...
  6. Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner

Unwanted Black Transparent Box in Bottom Right Corner: After pressing multiple keys on the keyboard at the same time (near the left side) this unwanted box in the bottom right corner appeared on my monitors. I have closed all apps in the task manager and restarted multiple times. I think it has to do with display settings because...
  7. White box on the top right corner of the screen

White box on the top right corner of the screen: So theres a werid rectangle thats like whitish in my top right hand corner of my monitor. You can't drag it. sometimes all my apps disappear but if you double click it (the rectangle) they come back. if i do Windows + Tab and switch monitors or create a new one its still...
  8. blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

in Windows 10 Support
    blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????: Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I get rid of these? See below examples [img] [img] [img] thanks for your help 130085
  9. Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there

Black box on my bottom right corner its stuck there: Today after a game this random box on my bottom right corner appeared and i cant get rid of it i tried restarting my pc countless times and nothing works ive searched on the internet for the problem and i only found really old windows versions so i dont really know what to do...
  10. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54