Windows 10: File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting

Discus and support File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What exactly is this referring to? C:Users\**name**\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s8lgareh.default\datareporting\archived\***misc numbers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sweeet {Melissa}, Sep 14, 2019.

1. File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting

What exactly is this referring to?

C:Users\**name**\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s8lgareh.default\datareporting\archived\***misc numbers here*** \.main.jsonlz4

:)

Sweeet {Melissa}, Sep 14, 2019

2. File History Backup Log

Hello All,

I think I've finally managed to work out how to do a backup of my files using File History.

I've stumbled across ; File History Backup Log but don't understand it. The Log has lots of warnings and errors. Some say path too long and unusual condition was encountered.

Can some one explain to me what to look out for and perhaps provide a tutorial on how to use File History Backup Log?

My Laptop Runs WIN 10

MarkeyMark, Sep 14, 2019
  3. File History Backup Log

Hi,

Let's figure this out. Check the answer of
    iNater
    on August 19, 2015 from this
    link
    . Keep us posted.

Kind regards.

Aldrene Mas, Sep 14, 2019
  4. File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting

Windows 10 Backup with File History

Thank you for the input.

Please follow the following suggestions below:

• Try to turn off File History and turn it on again to force a refresh.
    • If it's only happening to a specific folder, try to remove the folder from the include list and add it again.
    • Click on Advanced Setting while on the File History screen and check the
      Event Logs for any errors.
    • Check if Keep saved versions is set to Forever.

We'll be here for further help.

Israel Arn, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting

1. File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting - Similar Threads - File History Backup

2. File History/File Backup

in Windows 10 Customization
    File History/File Backup: What is the best way to back up my computer using Windows 10. I was using File History and it is not completing the process. [ATTACH] The screen capture shows a backup on 10/15/2019 but there are no updated files showing up on my external drive....
  3. File History Setting Included Files and Folders

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File History Setting Included Files and Folders: It is fairly obvious how one can EXCLUDE Folders and Files from drive C: but: How can I set File History to INCLUDE Folders and Files from another drive built in to my PC e.g. Data (D:)?...
  4. Backup Using File History

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Using File History: I use File History in Win 10 to back up my files to a 500GB WD My Passport portable hard drive. I also use WD SmartWare installed from the WD drive to back up my files. This seems redundant and maybe overkill. Is it safe to rely solely on File History which would allow...
  5. Problem with file history backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Problem with file history backup: I cannot change the drive for FILE HISTORY. I have been able to remove the old drive but although the drive I want is listed, clicking it has no effect. Is FILE HISTORY of much use anyway? I have not bothered with it before, and when I look at what has been saved it seems...
  6. Backup using file history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup using file history: I am attempting to backup to my external drive using file history, I have done this many times before with no problem, but now it would appear file history does not see my external drive leaving a Red X after the drive name. Not had any problem before & I am using the same...
  7. Backup file history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Backup file history: How do I set up File History to back up to an external hard drive in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/backup-file-history/2809c456-e34a-47f9-93ab-ea6c9188fd03"
  8. File History. What are the defaults included in a backup?

File History. What are the defaults included in a backup?: Hi I’ve been trying Win 10 File History and am most confused. First I did a Test run and selected just one folder (Test Folder) to be backed up to an external drive. After the backup had been running for about 5 minutes & my Test Folder was only about 2Mbs in size I looked...
  9. File History Backup Options

File History Backup Options: Hi, I have a two part question. First, I turned on File History the first of the month, set the 'Back up my files' to daily and it now reports that the last backup was on 5/9/2016, about a week after I set it up, and viewing the data seems to support that, nothing dated...
  10. Win10 "File History" - include with Carbonite backup or not?

Win10 "File History" - include with Carbonite backup or not?: Hi, all: In addition to local, offline backups/images to USB EHDs, I also use Carbonite, with unlimited storage capacity. And, since I have a 2 TB HDD data drive, I have Win10 File History enabled (a feature new to me in Win10). Carbonite is set to back up all the...