Windows 10: File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting

Discus and support File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What exactly is this referring to? C:Users\**name**\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s8lgareh.default\datareporting\archived\***misc numbers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sweeet {Melissa}, Sep 14, 2019.

1. File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting

What exactly is this referring to?

C:Users\**name**\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\s8lgareh.default\datareporting\archived\***misc numbers here*** \.main.jsonlz4

:)

Sweeet {Melissa}, Sep 14, 2019

2. File History Backup Log

Hello All,

I think I've finally managed to work out how to do a backup of my files using File History.

I've stumbled across ; File History Backup Log but don't understand it. The Log has lots of warnings and errors. Some say path too long and unusual condition was encountered.

Can some one explain to me what to look out for and perhaps provide a tutorial on how to use File History Backup Log?

My Laptop Runs WIN 10

MarkeyMark, Sep 14, 2019
  3. File History Backup Log

Hi,

Let's figure this out. Check the answer of
    iNater
    on August 19, 2015 from this
    link
    . Keep us posted.

Kind regards.

Aldrene Mas, Sep 14, 2019
  4. File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting

Windows 10 Backup with File History

Thank you for the input.

Please follow the following suggestions below:

• Try to turn off File History and turn it on again to force a refresh.
    • If it's only happening to a specific folder, try to remove the folder from the include list and add it again.
    • Click on Advanced Setting while on the File History screen and check the
      Event Logs for any errors.
    • Check if Keep saved versions is set to Forever.

We'll be here for further help.

Israel Arn, Sep 14, 2019
Thema:

File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting

1. File History Backup Log Warning that includes Roaming+Firefox+datare porting - Similar Threads - File History Backup

2. File History backup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File History backup?: If I move a file from folder A already backedup in file history to a USB PenDrive to folder B, will it show up in folder B in FileHistory in the next backup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-history-backup/2135cd57-4a9e-4e43-9fd9-d1bbff65e057
  3. File History backup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File History backup?: If I move a file from folder A already backedup in file history to a USB PenDrive to folder B, will it show up in folder B in FileHistory in the next backup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-history-backup/2135cd57-4a9e-4e43-9fd9-d1bbff65e057
  4. File History backup?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. File history backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File history backup: I am planning to upgrade my notebook. Ques is, I have my data saved as file history in an external drive. Will I be able to restore data into new notebook from this file history?...
  6. File history backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    File history backup: Windows 10 v 2004.I notice when selecting Settings-Windows Update-Backup-the option to "add a drive" to back up using file history has been replaced with "Automatically back up my files"although not ON as default. How does this work to back up to a seperate drive? 158363
  7. File History for Backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File History for Backup: Are there any complete instructions how File History works and how one is to retrieve documents when needed. Also how to eliminate files when File History back up drive is full. Thanks.... RDH...
  8. Backup file history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Backup file history: How do I set up File History to back up to an external hard drive in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/backup-file-history/2809c456-e34a-47f9-93ab-ea6c9188fd03"
  9. File History. What are the defaults included in a backup?

File History. What are the defaults included in a backup?: Hi I’ve been trying Win 10 File History and am most confused. First I did a Test run and selected just one folder (Test Folder) to be backed up to an external drive. After the backup had been running for about 5 minutes & my Test Folder was only about 2Mbs in size I looked...
  10. Win10 "File History" - include with Carbonite backup or not?

Win10 "File History" - include with Carbonite backup or not?: Hi, all: In addition to local, offline backups/images to USB EHDs, I also use Carbonite, with unlimited storage capacity. And, since I have a 2 TB HDD data drive, I have Win10 File History enabled (a feature new to me in Win10). Carbonite is set to back up all the...