Windows 10: File history to recover data

Discus and support File history to recover data in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just had to reinstall windows which isn't ideal. I had accounted for everything after motherboard change except the need to change my main partition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gala-Actual, Aug 4, 2020.

1. File history to recover data

Just had to reinstall windows which isn't ideal. I had accounted for everything after motherboard change except the need to change my main partition from mbr to gpt.....now I have file history occupying another drive, can I use this to integrate my data back into windows?

submitted by /u/Gala-Actual
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gala-Actual, Aug 4, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Bo$$ Win User
    Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Bo$$, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

File history to recover data

1. File history to recover data - Similar Threads - File history recover

2. File History crashing when attempting to recover files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File History crashing when attempting to recover files: Hi,I was messing around with batch and deleted a good chunk of files from my user folder, however I have a file history backup but clicking refresh simply causes it to crash, currently I'm simply copying the saved files from file history, but they have an annoying timestamp...
  3. File History crashing when attempting to recover files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File History crashing when attempting to recover files: Hi,I was messing around with batch and deleted a good chunk of files from my user folder, however I have a file history backup but clicking refresh simply causes it to crash, currently I'm simply copying the saved files from file history, but they have an annoying timestamp...
  4. recover data/files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover data/files: hi,I have a USB stick with important files and folders. But when I tried to open the drive, it stated to format. Fat. Cannot open it. I do not want to format it. How can retrieve everything in it without formatting the drive?...
  5. recover data/files

recover data/files: hi,I have a USB stick with important files and folders. But when I tried to open the drive, it stated to format. Fat. Cannot open it. I do not want to format it. How can retrieve everything in it without formatting the drive?...
  6. "Could not reassociate with File History Data"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Could not reassociate with File History Data": Can someone please help me with restoring my files using the File History functionality? I have tried reading all the other threads on this issues, but none seemed to work. When I try to select drive, and then go to Select an existing backup, the details are correct but then...
  7. "Could not reassociate with File History Data"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Could not reassociate with File History Data": Can someone please help me with restoring my files using the File History functionality? I have tried reading all the other threads on this issues, but none seemed to work. When I try to select drive, and then go to Select an existing backup, the details are correct but then...
  8. "Could not reassociate with File History Data"

9. Cannot recover files from File History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot recover files from File History: My last backup using Windows Backup may have run out of disk space. There was no error message, however. Files were set to be kept "forever". That is not needed and I will change that setting in the future. I have done several backups using File History already to this...
  10. "Could not reassociate with File History data"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Could not reassociate with File History data": My backup scenario includes File History and two USB sticks that I alternate weekly. Today when I try to use the other USB, this error message appears:Could not reassociate with File History dataThe service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has...