Windows 10: File hopefully explorer/programs and features & file explorer not loading all assets.

Discus and support File hopefully explorer/programs and features & file explorer not loading all assets. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I turned my computer on one day and went to file explorer and to my surprise, no words were showing up on my files, all i had were pictures of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dxdanny, May 1, 2021.

1. Dxdanny Win User

File hopefully explorer/programs and features & file explorer not loading all assets.

I turned my computer on one day and went to file explorer and to my surprise, no words were showing up on my files, all i had were pictures of the files i have on my computer. I watched some tutorials snd command prompt had the same problem, it has no words at all.I tried deleting some files that i recently downloaded the day before and program and features, some of the apps had no words either. Whats wrong?

:)

Dxdanny, May 1, 2021
  2. J. Raúl Win User

File Explorer not responding problem.

Try this steps because I think it's related with quick access in file explorer:

1. Open a new Explorer window.
    2. Click View in the ribbon.
    3. Click Options.
    4. Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    5. Click OK.
    Now it should hopefully work fine.

J. Raúl, May 1, 2021
  3. Missing iexplorer.exe in the Window explorer File

-

Just to verify, before I toss out other suggestions.

Have Cortana find

Turn Windows features on or off.

If Internet Explorer is listed check it and click OK.

See if you can create shortcuts and use IE

1. Internet Explorer is in the list and is checked?

2. You do not have iexplore or iexplore.exe files in either of these folders?

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer"

"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer"

Don

Don Varnau, May 1, 2021
  4. temp02 Win User

File hopefully explorer/programs and features & file explorer not loading all assets.

Windows Explorer crashing due to large files

It's an .exe right? Explorer probably read its icon (to a cache) when it was a "small" file and now call the quits when it finds "such a big" file.

If you want to delete it, use the console after killing explorer, you can run the console from TaskManager (Application -> New Task -> cmd). You might want to try copy the file to a different location (copy, not cut) and see if explorer can handle it in the new location before deleting it.

temp02, May 1, 2021
Thema:

1. File hopefully explorer/programs and features & file explorer not loading all assets. - Similar Threads - File hopefully explorer

2. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for File Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  3. Suggestion for File Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestion for File Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  4. File explorer feature instability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer feature instability: I just found an instability in the file explorer while adjusting its size in the snap layouts in windows 11. Basically, important functionality is not working. The drop-down menu closing when I am moving the cursor on the menu panel .Windows version: - Windows 11 home...
  5. File explorer feature instability

File explorer feature instability: I just found an instability in the file explorer while adjusting its size in the snap layouts in windows 11. Basically, important functionality is not working. The drop-down menu closing when I am moving the cursor on the menu panel .Windows version: - Windows 11 home...
  6. File Explorer Not Loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Not Loading: I've been having issues with my laptop for awhile now. Normally, it won't complete updates and I have to do a full reset. This time, it updated properly, but I tried to do updates because whenever I try to open a folder, file Explorer won't load. I pops up the window, but...
  7. File Explorer Not Loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Not Loading: I've been having issues with my laptop for awhile now. Normally, it won't complete updates and I have to do a full reset. This time, it updated properly, but I tried to do updates because whenever I try to open a folder, file Explorer won't load. I pops up the window, but...
  8. File Explorer Not Loading

9. File Explorer Loading Files Slowly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer Loading Files Slowly: Hi, everyone Hoping someone could help me with a problem I'm having with my File Explorer. I have 2 folders with a huge number of files (Folder 1 with 47K images at 34GB, and Folder 2 with 113K images at 53GB). Folder 1 takes the green bar 30sec to load up its files, but...
  10. File explorer search feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer search feature: Hello, It has been 2 updates or so since it doesn't work how it used to. Before, when I went into my file explorer and type something on the search bar on the top right corner, it would search on all my hard drives I have 7 of them. Now I have to manually enter in each...