Windows 10: File keep appearing and taking up the memory of the PC

Discus and support File keep appearing and taking up the memory of the PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, .evtx file keep appearing and is take up the memory of the PC. Even after i delete the file, it will keep appearing. Sample File name :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RegineLau, Oct 15, 2019.

1. RegineLau Win User

File keep appearing and taking up the memory of the PC

Hi,

.evtx file keep appearing and is take up the memory of the PC.

Even after i delete the file, it will keep appearing.

Sample File name : Application_AAA0FC69-83CC-0000-EFA5-A1AACC83D50

Location of the file : C:\Windows\Temp

:)

RegineLau, Oct 15, 2019
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

1. File keep appearing and taking up the memory of the PC - Similar Threads - File keep appearing

2. Issue with taking up memory of stosknrl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with taking up memory of stosknrl.exe: As you can see that, System stosknrl.exe takes 53% Disk, it's too highIt makes my computer slow down many times.I want to find a solution for this problem. Can you help me?Thank you....
  3. Issue with taking up memory of stosknrl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with taking up memory of stosknrl.exe: As you can see that, System stosknrl.exe takes 53% Disk, it's too highIt makes my computer slow down many times.I want to find a solution for this problem. Can you help me?Thank you....
  4. Windows taking up lots of RAM or memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows taking up lots of RAM or memory: Recently I've found my laptop to be using lots of memory when i don't even have anything open. It often goes to 100% CPU on start up. I have a pretty good laptop too Dell inspiron2n1 7306. I believe this has caused some other issues too. Any ideas? - ive tried most of the...
  5. Where are the IE Temp files that take up so much memory?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where are the IE Temp files that take up so much memory?: Greetings all, A scan by Webroot software tells me that I have a large number of temp IE files, but doesn't provide the file location or a way to delete them. I can't find them with File Explorer. I don't have IE, but I do have MS Edge. Is there software that could find...
  6. Things are taking up way to much memory on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Things are taking up way to much memory on my pc: I have 8GB of RAM on my laptop but 50% is already being used. Mostly from: Desktop window manager Antimalware service executable Lenovo.Modern.Im.Controler Any advice on any of these would be helpfull...
  7. Things are taking up way to much memory on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Things are taking up way to much memory on my pc: I have 8gb of RAM on my computer but around 50% is already used. Mostly from: Desktop window manager Then theres antimalware service executable Lenovo modern controller Could someone tell me how to reduce the memory usage of these apps?...
  8. DWM.exe taking up high memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DWM.exe taking up high memory: [ATTACH] So i dont know what the problem is. Please dont say use the troubleshooter that doesnt work it says theres nothing wrong and sometimes ill get an error where troubleshooter wont work at all. If you can help that would be greatly appreciated thank you...
  9. Process taking up alot of memory.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Process taking up alot of memory.: Hey guys, so I have this process it's taking up alot of memory. [img] My computer Stats: [img] 28198
  10. File properites taking minutes to appear

in Windows 10 Support
    File properites taking minutes to appear: Hi, I have a modern Windows 10 desktop (A Micro Center Powerspec). When I right click on a file, all the menu items immediate appear but then when I choose "properties", it will take minutes for the information to appear. Upon doing research, I downloaded and ran a program...