Windows 10: File list on flash memory or card

Discus and support File list on flash memory or card in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; File Explorer Any way to get a file list that shows the files as it exists on the card/stick? For example, I initially load the stick with "John",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JosephCummings, Dec 14, 2018.

1. File list on flash memory or card

File Explorer

Any way to get a file list that shows the files as it exists on the card/stick?

For example, I initially load the stick with "John", "Mary" and "Robert" file names. Later add "Ann". My understanding is that the file sequence on the stick is then "John", "Mary", "Robert", "Ann". I would like to see that listing.

:)

JosephCummings, Dec 14, 2018
  2. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Dec 14, 2018
  4. File list on flash memory or card

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

File list on flash memory or card

1. File list on flash memory or card - Similar Threads - File list flash

2. Memory Cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Memory Cards: I have DDR4 2400 and 2600 hundred in 8 GB cards. I need to return 2 2400 cards to another computer and pass it to my son/ I will need 2 8 GIG 2600 to get me back to 32 Gigs. Amazon search brings up 2666 -- sorry for lost info on my cut -out. Too late to get an answer...
  3. Flash memory problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash memory problem: The computer does not recognize the flash memory I changed several flashes and the same problem I made a format for the device and I downloaded Windows 10 new without any programs and the same problem list worked update for Windows and did not recognize the flash memory but...
  4. Toshiba flash cards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toshiba flash cards: Toshiba flash cards is preventing shut down. I cannot find and uninstall Toshiba flash cards because it’s in Toshiba Function Key Main Module. I don’t want to uninstall Toshiba Function Key Main Module, only Toshiba flash cards....
  5. Flash Card Drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Flash Card Drive.: Computer can not display SD Flash Card when inserted in drive. When clicking and opening File Explore all other drives are visible and accessible. However when SD Flash card inserted it not visible and accessible even drive letter is also not display....
  6. Memory Card reader

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Card reader: The memory card reader on my Toshiba Satellite laptop has stopped working for no apparent reason. The Windows 10 troubleshooter couldn't find a fault, tells me the device is working OK - but it isn't. Would appreciate any advice to resolve this problem. Thanks....
  7. Memory card reader

Memory card reader: This has got to be the most annoying problem yet with Windows 10. I did another update on Windows and now my M17 Alienware won't read my memory cards any longer. I get this idiot message. The driver for "this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have...
  8. flash card

flash card: ihave new computer down loadedfrom old one to flash card how do I down load it to new comp is hip https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-card/3f36b16c-9d11-41e5-9ae7-16bb0e20a48b
  9. use memory card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    use memory card: I would like to transfer items to memory card. For some reason the card won't take it. I'm getting an error stating I can't update my window because of no space....
  10. Stupidly deleted files on an old compact flash card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stupidly deleted files on an old compact flash card.: I was looking at the photos from an old Compact Flash 512mb card the other day, about 100 exposures, and when I had finished looking at them, I deleted them with the card still connected to the pc. Big mistake, I'm not sure if they are backed up. I Have some Sandisk...