Windows 10: file management

Discus and support file management in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently bought a desktop pc. I synced it with my old laptop's account. It doesn't seem to let me save anything cause of a problem in the path. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Panlam0405, Jan 12, 2021.

1. file management

I recently bought a desktop pc. I synced it with my old laptop's account. It doesn't seem to let me save anything cause of a problem in the path. Any help?

file management 235ba6a9-f87f-48f0-bdbd-c8214713d62e?upload=true.png

:)

Panlam0405, Jan 12, 2021
  2. mjean1 Win User

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Jan 12, 2021
  3. mariocap Win User
    There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I have the ADSMSrc.exe running but the problem its fixed for me too.

mariocap, Jan 12, 2021
  4. file management

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

file management

1. file management - Similar Threads - file management

2. USB hard drive shows up in device manager and partition manager but not file explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB hard drive shows up in device manager and partition manager but not file explorer.: I have a 2tb USB hard drive which is full of data that I cannot access any more. The device does not show up in file explorer but I can see it in the disk format tool, there is no drive letter assigned to it. Right clicking on the main partition and trying to assign a drive...
  3. USB hard drive shows up in device manager and partition manager but not file explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB hard drive shows up in device manager and partition manager but not file explorer.: I have a 2tb USB hard drive which is full of data that I cannot access any more. The device does not show up in file explorer but I can see it in the disk format tool, there is no drive letter assigned to it. Right clicking on the main partition and trying to assign a drive...
  4. USB hard drive shows up in device manager and partition manager but not file explorer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Deleting, moving or renaming certain files either takes way too long or crashes file manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting, moving or renaming certain files either takes way too long or crashes file manager: I've been having this issue for months now, and I still don't know how to fix it. Sometimes I have to even use aps like FileASSASSIN to remove some files, due to it crashing all the time.Sometimes it just doesn't show or do anything when I do something with my files, or the...
  6. Deleting, moving or renaming certain files either takes way too long or crashes file manager

Deleting, moving or renaming certain files either takes way too long or crashes file manager: I've been having this issue for months now, and I still don't know how to fix it. Sometimes I have to even use aps like FileASSASSIN to remove some files, due to it crashing all the time.Sometimes it just doesn't show or do anything when I do something with my files, or the...
  7. Deleting, moving or renaming certain files either takes way too long or crashes file manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. RAM isn't showing in Disk Management and File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM isn't showing in Disk Management and File Explorer: I have not made any changes to this PC for about 2 years. All of a sudden it is not showing my RAM in Disk Management and File Explorer. Please help I am unable to use my PC for gaming because it's saying drives are missing or I don't have storage....
  9. RAM isn't showing in Disk Management and File Explorer

RAM isn't showing in Disk Management and File Explorer: I have not made any changes to this PC for about 2 years. All of a sudden it is not showing my RAM in Disk Management and File Explorer. Please help I am unable to use my PC for gaming because it's saying drives are missing or I don't have storage....
  10. RAM isn't showing in Disk Management and File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware