Windows 10: File Manager and Scroll bar issue

Discus and support File Manager and Scroll bar issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All,This is driving me crazy. Whenever I open file manager the pane on the left hand side the directory pane just scrolls to the bottom. I can't get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GraemeRobinson1, Aug 4, 2021.

1. File Manager and Scroll bar issue

Hi All,This is driving me crazy. Whenever I open file manager the pane on the left hand side the directory pane just scrolls to the bottom. I can't get to the top as it just keeps scrolling.I have updated my mouse drivers. I have swapped the mouse and the problem persists. I have switched off automatic scrolling. I have tried with Scroll Lock on and off. ANy ideas????

:)

GraemeRobinson1, Aug 4, 2021

2. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

File Manager and Scroll bar issue tpu.png

anticlutch, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Scroll bar keeps jumping to top of scroll bar

Hi,

There are several factors why you are experiencing this issue and that's what we are going to find out. Before we proceed, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue on all scroll bars available on your computer?
    • Can you send us a screenshot with what you are experiencing when using the scroll bar?
      Note: Please do not include any personal information.

Desiree Yau, Aug 4, 2021
  4. Deluneth Win User

File Manager and Scroll bar issue

Scroll bar keeps resetting in Windows File Explorer.

For some reason, when I'm browsing a long list of files, if I stop moving my scroll wheel for a few seconds, the scroll bar in the file explorer jumps back up to the very top. Which is annoying when I'm browsing a folder that has hundreds of files in it.
    This only happens in the file explorer. Any suggestions?

Deluneth, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

File Manager and Scroll bar issue

1. File Manager and Scroll bar issue - Similar Threads - File Manager Scroll

2. Scroll Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scroll Bar: I have lost my scroll bar. Tried restart but that didn't help.How do I get back the scroll bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar/79826604-0692-46e1-9d6a-7c3cffbaee72
  3. Scroll Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scroll Bar: I have lost my scroll bar. Tried restart but that didn't help.How do I get back the scroll bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar/79826604-0692-46e1-9d6a-7c3cffbaee72
  4. Scroll bars

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scroll bars: Hello. Ive been having trouble with my scroll bars automatically scrolling to the end of any window. First it was the up and down. I noticed multiple drivers for my mouse. I uninstalled and it seemed to fix the problem. Two days later the left right scroll bar had the same...
  5. scroll bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    scroll bar: does anybody know how to chage the scroll bar colour in windows 10 submitted by /u/rexyboy1h [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrff66/scroll_bar/
  6. scroll bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    scroll bar: the scroll bar disappears when I have a wps document. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scroll-bar/a7bd6364-fe5d-4ff2-9c34-aa10b12ede1e
  7. scroll bar

scroll bar: When I look at a folder with a lot of pictures which take up more than one page I cannot get the scroll bar to stay at the bottom of the page more than a few seconds which does not give me enough time to look through very many images before it returns back to the top. I did...
  8. Scroll Bar Not Scrolling

Scroll Bar Not Scrolling: On some websites, the scroll bar just doesn't scroll down. It's not like it's not there, it just doesn't move at all. Trying to drag it or press the buttons at the top or bottom doesn't work either. You can see the issuehere. Are any of you other guys having this problem?...
  9. Scroll bars

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Scroll bars: I am having problems with lists that have scroll bars. Best example is the navigation pane of File Explorer. If a vertical scroll bar is present the navigation panel will jitter (flicker)! If I expand file explorer vertically so that the scroll bar disappears the jitter will...
  10. Scroll Bar

Scroll Bar: Every time I go to my photo folder where I have 100's of files and pictures, I scroll down 50-60 rows of pictures and while looking at the pictures, after 20-30 seconds the scroll bars automatically scrolls all the way to the top on its own. (Every Time I scroll down) I...