Windows 10: File manager right click

Discus and support File manager right click in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I right-click on a folder on the left side of the file manager, it crashes not only the file manager itself but also the taskbar. This has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gdfarkas, Apr 23, 2020.

1. gdfarkas Win User

File manager right click

When I right-click on a folder on the left side of the file manager, it crashes not only the file manager itself but also the taskbar. This has been like this for a long time, are there any plans to fix it?

:)

gdfarkas, Apr 23, 2020

2. Right Clicking on a file

Hi Dileep,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Below are the steps on how to create Mail Recipient in the Sent To list.

1. Press Windows Key + R.

2. Type in the Search bar %appdata%\microsoft\windows\sendto

3. Right Click on the space in the middle of the window

4. Click New.

5. Click Text Document

6. Open the txt file in notepad, type in there 'Mail', and save the file as "Mail Recipient.MAPIMail"

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Right click

Hi Lee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to run system file checker scan and check the issue.

Sfc /scannow will inspect all of the important Windows files on your computer, including Windows DLL files. If System File Checker finds an issue with any of these protected files, it will replace it.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt (Admin).
    • At the Command Prompt, type:
      sfc/scannow
    I also suggest you to update the graphics card drivers/display drivers from manufacturer website and check if it resolves the issue.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand ‘Display Adapter’.

• Locate the display driver.

• Right-click on the display card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’
    Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 23, 2020
  4. mjean1 Win User

File manager right click

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

File manager right click

1. File manager right click - Similar Threads - File manager right

2. right click file menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click file menu: 1. Why did the file management drop down menu change from all the things you need to manage files to stuff you don't usually do as a first option on Windows 11? I need to delete a file it takes more clicks/steps to delete it etc. Why did they change that for the worse? Don't...
  3. right click file menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click file menu: 1. Why did the file management drop down menu change from all the things you need to manage files to stuff you don't usually do as a first option on Windows 11? I need to delete a file it takes more clicks/steps to delete it etc. Why did they change that for the worse? Don't...
  4. File explorer crashes on right click on file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer crashes on right click on file: It crashes immediately if the machine has been up for a while/other programs open. If freshly rebooted, right click goes into hourglass for many minutes, may never stop. Suggestions??...
  5. No more right click for Computer Management ?

in Windows 10 Support
    No more right click for Computer Management ?: I have windows 10 pro, with last update and before whne i go to this computer clicking right mouse (see second image) i can access to computer management, see image. But after last update if click right botton mouse, just for a moment see whell mouse and nothing happened. If...
  6. Right clicking files crashes File Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right clicking files crashes File Explorer: The screen would stop for a second, go black, then reset itself as if nothing actually happened. This only affects my image files. I tried ShellExView and disabling any third-party context menus, but that didn't work. I tried Autoruns, but I couldn't find anything that's...
  7. I cannot right click on Computer|Manage

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot right click on Computer|Manage: When I right click on Computer and select Manage I get an error message every time. Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Administrative Tools\Computer Management.lnk'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. I try to...
  8. Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar)

Left-Click and right-click not work after right-click on File Explorer (in task bar): when I right-click on file explorer to try to open frequent or pinned folder, left-click or right-click on folder name are resulting in nothing happen but I can still pin or unpin folder normally....
  9. what is the zip software on the right click in file manager (Windows 10)

what is the zip software on the right click in file manager (Windows 10): The right click compression works well and the zip file is great - but I need to know what the software is that creates this? Is it WinZip? thanks...
  10. right click cancels if I right click something after moving a file

in Windows 10 Support
    right click cancels if I right click something after moving a file: Hey so When I move a file, and then click right another file, the right click menu will cancel, and I'll have to right click the file again. Is there any way to solve this? 94596