Windows 10: File Manager: were is it now?

Discus and support File Manager: were is it now? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't locate File Manager anymore. After the update week of 9-17-2018 had to do a reinstall on Windows 10. Originally was W7 and did the W10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by WayneHulsey, Sep 24, 2018.

1. File Manager: were is it now?

I can't locate File Manager anymore. After the update week of 9-17-2018 had to do a reinstall on Windows 10. Originally was W7 and did the W10 update last year. Since the new install all kinds of things are different or gone. Is this another preW10 legacy setting that was very useful that went away like Windows Photo Viewer?

:)

WayneHulsey, Sep 24, 2018
  2. mjean1 Win User

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Sep 24, 2018
  3. mariocap Win User
    There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I have the ADSMSrc.exe running but the problem its fixed for me too.

mariocap, Sep 24, 2018
  4. File Manager: were is it now?

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

File Manager: were is it now?

1. File Manager: were is it now? - Similar Threads - File Manager were

2. Corrupt files that were unable to be fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupt files that were unable to be fixed: My PC is Windows 10 and I'm not sure if the recent update broke it or the storm last night but it was powered off when I woke up and I had put it to sleep. I tried SFC and DISM /restorehealth and they couldn't repair the files so I have both CBS and DISM logs. "Windows...
  3. Corrupt files that were unable to be fixed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupt files that were unable to be fixed: My PC is Windows 10 and I'm not sure if the recent update broke it or the storm last night but it was powered off when I woke up and I had put it to sleep. I tried SFC and DISM /restorehealth and they couldn't repair the files so I have both CBS and DISM logs. "Windows...
  4. I messed around with exe. file because apps were not loading. Now getting "No such...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed around with exe. file because apps were not loading. Now getting "No such...: I'm computer illiterate and tried to fix a problem watching a Youtube video and I only made more problems for myself. I messed around with exe. file in Registry Editor because apps were not loading. Is there any way to reset this?...
  5. I messed around with exe. file because apps were not loading. Now getting "No such...

I messed around with exe. file because apps were not loading. Now getting "No such...: I'm computer illiterate and tried to fix a problem watching a Youtube video and I only made more problems for myself. I messed around with exe. file in Registry Editor because apps were not loading. Is there any way to reset this?...
  6. how to recover files that were removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover files that were removed: how to recover a file that was accidently removed, I have an ausmed file but now it is not there and this is a work learning file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-files-that-were-removed/e5bd3325-a874-4b0c-87d3-702c21271e25
  7. All of my files were deleted...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All of my files were deleted...: I fired up my laptop this morning and every file had been moved to the recycle bin. Some files I had already permanently deleted were restored and several files, despite appearing available in my recycle bin, indicate that they no longer exist. Does anyone have some insight...
  8. Salamander File Manager now freeware

Salamander File Manager now freeware: This Commercial File Manager for Windows is Now Freeware | Gizmo's Freeware If you're looking for a dual pane file manager, STP Salamander has been around for years, and is now freeware. 138273
  9. ALL FILES WERE CORRUPTED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ALL FILES WERE CORRUPTED: FIRST OF ALL, I FORMATTED MY DISK DRIVES, AND I TRIED TO RECOVER THEM BY REMO RECOVER SOFTWARE. I GOT ALL MY FILES BACK.. BUT EVERYTHING WAS CORRUPTED... I EVEN CANT OPEN EXE FILES. IT SAYS " THIS APP CANT RUN ON YOUR PC" IS THERE ANY WAY OF RECOVERING MY CORRUPTED...
  10. no files were in the desktop or in the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    no files were in the desktop or in the taskbar: I changed the drive letter but when i rebooted my pc, all my files were intact but no files were in the desktop or in the taskbar, can you help me. 113385

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file manager windows 10

2. file manager for windows 10