Windows 10: File Manager

Discus and support File Manager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have discovered that I am not able to create new folders. When I click ThisPC I am able to view existing folders but not create new ones? Anyone else... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyfernet, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Cyfernet Win User

File Manager

I have discovered that I am not able to create new folders. When I click ThisPC I am able to view existing folders but not create new ones? Anyone else having problems?

:)

Cyfernet, Aug 7, 2015
  2. alex80386 Win User

file deleted from file manager

Do you know the name of the file?

Many files are log files and others that are not important and as mentioned by thetao - the standard file manager hides many important files and folders so the most important files are not likely to be removed by the file manager.

If the missing file is not causing any problems, then most likely there is no need to worry and when you get the upcoming PR2 aka "Anna" upgrade in the next 1-2 months, then the file should get replaced with a new one.

alex80386, Aug 7, 2015
  3. file deleted from file manager

By mistake I deleted a file from phone memory in the file manager. Is to important to have all the orgianal files in the file manager or do I reload the software. What do I do. i have a E 7.

nandabelliappa---01, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

File Manager

1. File Manager - Similar Threads - File Manager

2. USB Flash Drive not being shown in file Explorer and is showing as No Media in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Flash Drive not being shown in file Explorer and is showing as No Media in Disk Management: I've a USB Flash Drive which quite old and has a space 4gb. However when i tried to use it, it never showed up in File Explorer.When I checked in Disk Management it showed No Media for the USB.Is there any way to repair my usb?I'm ready to erase it's data alsoPS: I Think it...
  3. USB Flash Drive not being shown in file Explorer and is showing as No Media in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Flash Drive not being shown in file Explorer and is showing as No Media in Disk Management: I've a USB Flash Drive which quite old and has a space 4gb. However when i tried to use it, it never showed up in File Explorer.When I checked in Disk Management it showed No Media for the USB.Is there any way to repair my usb?I'm ready to erase it's data alsoPS: I Think it...
  4. USB Flash Drive not being shown in file Explorer and is showing as No Media in Disk Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 11 File Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Manager: Hello, is it possible to open any file with the extension called "Files"? I recently downloaded it from Microsoft Store.This is the app -But, when opening any file from start-it opens from File explorer.So what can I do?is it possible to open the files from the extension...
  6. Windows 11 File Manager

Windows 11 File Manager: Hello, is it possible to open any file with the extension called "Files"? I recently downloaded it from Microsoft Store.This is the app -But, when opening any file from start-it opens from File explorer.So what can I do?is it possible to open the files from the extension...
  7. Windows 11 File manager

Windows 11 File manager: Hello, is it possible to open any file with the extension called "Files"? I recently downloaded it from Microsoft Store.This is the app -But, when opening any file from start-it opens from File explorer.So what can I do?is it possible to open the files from the extension...
  8. Windows 11 File manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File manager: Hello, is it possible to open any file with the extension called "Files"? I recently downloaded it from Microsoft Store.This is the app -But, when opening any file from start-it opens from File explorer.So what can I do?is it possible to open the files from the extension...
  9. HDD missing from file Explorer. But can be found in device manager and disk managment

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDD missing from file Explorer. But can be found in device manager and disk managment: HelloI was using my computer which is windows 10.i went to play a game and had to re download it as my HHD was no longer in the file explorer.Although i can see it in device manager and disk management,in disk management it is now un-allocated, previously it was my "E"...
  10. how to remove an ftp server file for quick acess in file manager in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove an ftp server file for quick acess in file manager in windows 10: so if this occurs you have to just go to file options and then then click on the icon which mouse is hovering on and it while be removed from the quick access list.i hope it will help :...