Windows 10: File manager

Discus and support File manager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed w10 after a day installing I notice the file manager changed missing to the left doc music videos downloads and other devices any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gordie, Aug 29, 2020.

1. gordie Win User

File manager

I installed w10 after a day installing I notice the file manager changed missing to the left doc music videos downloads and other devices any way to revert back

:)

gordie, Aug 29, 2020
  2. mjean1 Win User

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Aug 29, 2020
  3. mariocap Win User
    There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I have the ADSMSrc.exe running but the problem its fixed for me too.

mariocap, Aug 29, 2020
  4. File manager

Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of

or...

This will do it for you

Step 1: Download this zip file (contains dmDskmgr-vd.mmc)

dmDskmgr-vd.zip
    Step 2: Double click dmDskmgr-vd.zip to open the compressed folder
    Double click dmDskmgr-vd.mmc to launch the custom Disk Management console

Press Alt+PrtScn to grab a snapshot of just the Disk Management window
    Open Paint and Ctrl+V to paste it, then save the image
    Attach the image to a new post.

Slartybart, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

File manager

1. File manager - Similar Threads - File manager

2. Adjusting "Automatically manage paging file size" permanently ruined my resolution/font/screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adjusting "Automatically manage paging file size" permanently ruined my resolution/font/screen: Hello, I am really hoping someone can help me out because I am at a loss at this point. I had been struggling for a while with the 100% Disk usage issue for months like from boot up, nothing running, disk 100%. In searching for a solution, Automatically manage paging file...
  3. File Explorer Not Responding --> Desktop Background Crashes --> Cannot Force Open Task Manager

File Explorer Not Responding --> Desktop Background Crashes --> Cannot Force Open Task Manager: Hello! I have recently been experiencing a very frustrating problem. I have to use File Explorer extensively for my job, and I often have to move files around between folders via my workplace's Google File Stream cloud. Recently, there have been times where I open a folder...
  4. Cannot open task manager, run command prompt as admin, or open installer exe files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot open task manager, run command prompt as admin, or open installer exe files: A recent update may have caused this, but overall I am not 100% sure. I went to open up Task Manager and when I did the prompt "The code execution cannot proceed because credui.dll was not found." So I went to look up solutions and one was a system scan through opening the...
  5. cmd, task manager and all .exe files does not open

cmd, task manager and all .exe files does not open: Hello, All shortcuts icon turn into blank white as shown in image. and whenever i open command prompt, task manager and any .exe files , one pop up window appearHow do you want to open this file? as shown in image. [ATTACH] I tried, deleting iconcache.db files and...
  6. File manager, When I try to type a search query into the search field of file manager it...

in Cortana
    File manager, When I try to type a search query into the search field of file manager it...: File manager, When I try to type a search query into the search field of file manager it gets small and I cannot type. Before I try to type anything.[ATTACH] After I try to type a search query [ATTACH] Also, when I try to do a search with the magnifying glass at the...
  7. File Explorer is Not Responding After Opening Query in SSMS SQL Server Management Studio...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer is Not Responding After Opening Query in SSMS SQL Server Management Studio...: File Explorer Didn't respond for a moment while Alt+Tab Or Windows Switched via Mouse after opening query in SQL Server Management Studio This issue is arriving just now from September 12. Issue came in my Colleague PC too....
  8. File Explorer is Not Responding After Executing Query in SSMS SQL Server Management Studio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer is Not Responding After Executing Query in SSMS SQL Server Management Studio: File Explorer Didn't respond for a moment while Alt+Tab Or App Switched via Mouse after executing query in SQL Server Management Studio This issue is arriving just now, I've also not checked Windows Update....
  9. Weird behaviour after renaming one of the files in “Computer Management > Local Users and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird behaviour after renaming one of the files in “Computer Management > Local Users and...: New Windows user here. After renaming a file (which bared my misspelled name) in “Computer Management > Local Users and Groups > User” Windows started acting funny. Like Settings wouldn’t open at all for example... I immediately renamed the file back to its original name and...
  10. File manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File manager: I installed w10 after a day installing I notice the file manager changed missing to the left doc music videos downloads and other devices any way to revert back 163484