Windows 10: File Manger does not show a device.

Discus and support File Manger does not show a device. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Win 10. My second internal hard drive (D:) shows in BIOS, Device Manager and Disk Management but not in File Explorer - how l can I add it to copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ron Patterson, Nov 24, 2018.

1. File Manger does not show a device.

Win 10. My second internal hard drive (DFile Manger does not show a device. :) shows in BIOS, Device Manager and Disk Management but not in File Explorer - how l can I add it to copy filesto it.?

:)

Ron Patterson, Nov 24, 2018

2. my dvd / cd drive is not listed in device manger

i have installed win 10 and my drive works power going to it but not listed in device manger

charlesfrischknecht, Nov 24, 2018
  3. touch screen driver does not show up in device manger after update to windows 10

I have an hp envy touchsmart 14t-k100 and I had my touch screen disabled in windows 8.1 for a long time when I happened to upgrade to windows 10 my touch is now not disabled and not showing up in device manger and I cant really find the driver on the hp
    website I tried a reset and that didn't work so any answers or suggestions

Evan Hamilton, Nov 24, 2018
  4. File Manger does not show a device.

mmc can not open the file c:/windows/system32/devmgt.msc error when trying to open device manger on Windows 10.

Hi Alan,

Please let us know, since when you are facing the issues?

• Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

This issue may occur when one or more of the .dll files that are used by the Microsoft Management Console (MMC) are missing or corrupted.

I suggest you to perform the methods provided below:

Method 1: Run a SFC (System File Checker) Scan by following the steps provided below.

• Right clink on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.

• Type “sfc /scannow” and press Enter.

• After the scan is complete, type “exit” and press Enter.
    For more information about SFC scan, click on the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Method 2: DISM TOOL:

• On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow).

• Type “DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth” (without quotes).
    For more information about DISM click on the link below: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Please get back to us with the results of the issue in regards with
    opening device manger and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

File Manger does not show a device.

1. File Manger does not show a device. - Similar Threads - File Manger does

2. after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices: i developed a usb device driver,when i installed ther device,and the device is working well,but in the device manger,the device inf file infomation classguid is lost.why can it happen???i open the regedit,and the the path dont have the classguid informationi set the class=usb...
  3. after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices: i developed a usb device driver,when i installed ther device,and the device is working well,but in the device manger,the device inf file infomation classguid is lost.why can it happen???i open the regedit,and the the path dont have the classguid informationi set the class=usb...
  4. after installed device ,but the device manger show other devcices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 File Manger not showing my drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Manger not showing my drives: When I open file manager, it just says working on it. it does not show any of m drives. I know my drives are working as it I go to the bar at the top and type a drive letter for example "e:" it'll take me to the drive and I can browse it normally, however most of the icons...
  6. Dell lattitude E6430 bluetooth driver is not showing in a device manger .

Dell lattitude E6430 bluetooth driver is not showing in a device manger .: my Dell lattitude E6430 bluetooth driver is not showing in adevice manger, tried latest bluetooth softwareBT_21.110.0_64_win10 download but still not working....
  7. bluetooth not showing in device manger in windows 10

bluetooth not showing in device manger in windows 10: i have upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 to get bluetooth for my PC there is no bluetooth listed in my device manager i have set my bluetooth services to automatic in settings when i click on bluetooth and devices , follow the prompts system searches and then...
  8. Device Manger

Device Manger: hi I'm running windows 10 64 bit on ASUS vivo note book ,everything is working no problems ,but when I open device manger two items are flagged so I did the normal I uninstalled the drivers rebooted and reinstalled the drivers ,but the same two items are still flagged....
  9. Hardware displaying in Device Manger but not in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Hardware displaying in Device Manger but not in File Explorer: Windows Version 1903 (OS Build 19362.418) Update today at 10:30 AM Phoenix After update some hardware are not displaying in File Explorer. Device Manager [img] File Explorer [img] The CD\DVD Drive is not showing and not all of the hard drives are showing. What can I do...
  10. device does not show on devices

device does not show on devices: I signed on to my microsoft account using my HP laptop , HOWEVER I only see my desktop on the list of devices. I have gone arounf in circles with codes, passwords, etc for 4 and a half hours. My laptop says I am signed on to my Microsoft account. But it is not on my device...