Windows 10: File Menu Tools for free- 6 days from 24/7/20 (Context Menu).

Discus and support File Menu Tools for free- 6 days from 24/7/20 (Context Menu). in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Free FileMenu Tools (100% discount) | SharewareOnSale FileMenu Tools is a program that you can use to customize the Explorer right-click menu. It can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dalchina, Jul 24, 2020.

1. dalchina Win User

File Menu Tools for free- 6 days from 24/7/20 (Context Menu).

Free FileMenu Tools (100% discount) | SharewareOnSale

And, like Shellexview, you can disable items in the context menu.

You can also arrange your context menu by choosing in which section an entry appears.

:)

dalchina, Jul 24, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

And, like Shellexview, you can disable items in the context menu.

You can also arrange your context menu by choosing in which section an entry appears.

dalchina, Jul 28, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Context Menu Addict? File Menu Tools Pro free for 6 days from 19th

LopeSoft

Most features are available for free: the license adds this:

dalchina, Jul 28, 2020
  4. File Menu Tools for free- 6 days from 24/7/20 (Context Menu).

Custom context menu entries

So, just throwing this out there, in case somone knows.

I have added a custom context menu entry for the program rightload, since by default the menu is broken in vistax64.

It works pefect with single files, but when I select mutiple files and try to open, I get mutiple instances of the program (which makes sense), here is my entry:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Rightload\Rightload.exe --server=1 --autostart %1

So the %1 passes the filename to the program, and when I select multiple files it is just opening multiple instances of rightload each with a different file.

What I'd like to do is be able to pass a list of the files selected to the program. Since I know it is capable of uploading multiple files from the context menu, all in one instance.

So, is there something I can pass besides %1 that will do this? I have looked around and can't seem to find an answer anywhere... *Frown File Menu Tools for free- 6 days from 24/7/20 (Context Menu). :(

ArmoredCavalry, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

1. File Menu Tools for free- 6 days from 24/7/20 (Context Menu). - Similar Threads - File Menu Tools

2. context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    context menu: i just reinstalled windows but when we right click on desktop which shows refresh option it i s always showing to my left . the menu opens to the left of my mouse.should not it be opening to the right of my mouse...
  3. Context menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Context menu: Hello, I am running a machine with Windows 10 Pro which had version 1703, a few days ago I updated to 20H2. When I had 1703 all ok.... But when I upgraded to 20H2 EACH RIGHT CLICK TAKES ABOUT 5 SECONDS. I think a 4GB ram and i3 processor should not take so long for a right...
  4. context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    context menu: how to add 'desktop' to 'send to option' WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/671f83fb-b3a9-449a-9564-ea120c0b78b8
  5. Menu to create new file is gone from context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Menu to create new file is gone from context menu: Hi, for whatever reason I am only able to create a new folder / shortcut and not a new file. Any idea how I might get the normal "new" menu back? [img] OS Version: 2004 OS Build 19041.208 155787
  6. Context Menu

Context Menu: Is there a way to edit context menus in Windows 10 without having to deal with the registry? If yes, how? Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/context-menu/593aefd6-7ccd-433f-920b-1da873dd4694
  7. Context Menu Addict? File Menu Tools Pro free for 6 days from 19th

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Context Menu Addict? File Menu Tools Pro free for 6 days from 19th: Free FileMenu Tools (100% discount) | SharewareOnSale LopeSoft Most features are available for free: the license adds this: Purchase a license of FileMenu Tools and the following features will be unlocked: Custom commands. Unlimited number of files/folders. Free...
  8. context menue

context menue: my context menu does not show the ability to set windows in a pattern ,side by side etc. how can this be add? all tutorial for moving windows into various groupings start with right clicking to get the context menu which has these patterns....
  9. Options missing from file context menu.

Options missing from file context menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...
  10. Remove from context menu

Remove from context menu: Brink has posted a number of tutorials for removing specific program entries from the context menu. The screen shot is my current CM, showing two entries I'd like to get rid of. Is there a general method or places in the registry to look for? [img] 107356