Windows 10: file migration from a windows 10 PC to a macbook air 2020

Discus and support file migration from a windows 10 PC to a macbook air 2020 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have followed all the pre migration assistant instructions including removing anti virus software, switching off firewall & ensuring Bonjour is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by derek Parky, Jun 30, 2020.

1. file migration from a windows 10 PC to a macbook air 2020

I have followed all the pre migration assistant instructions including removing anti virus software, switching off firewall & ensuring Bonjour is running on my PC. I also switched off the macbook firewall.

I got as far as seeing the PC name on the macbook and then a message came up to say connection failed, I tried switching off both firewalls and still no connection, both devices are connected to the same network address.

Can anybody offer any advice of what to try next ?

:)

derek Parky, Jun 30, 2020

2. How to Migrate/Transfer files from MacBook to PC (Windows 10)

Hi,

Migrate your files from a Mac to a PC

Most documents and media types are supported on both Mac and PC platforms as long as you have an application installed that supports the file type. Some of the most common file types that you might want to migrate are Microsoft Office files, Music, Movies,
    Pictures, e-mail and other data files.

I suggest you to refer the link below.

transfer files from MacBook Pro to PC windows 10

transfer files from Macbook Pro to PC windows 10

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Migration; PC to Mac

I am trying to migrate my files and apps from Windows 10 Pro to a new MacBook Air. Opening the Migration Assistant, following all steps, it comes to a point where it states I must Close WINDOWS MAIL in order to proceed. I have tried everything in the book
    to close or remove this program and it just wont happen. I don't use WINDOWS MAL and never have. No idea what it does. Just know it won't close and allow the migration of my files and programs from my PC to my Mac. How can I get this done???

SkipKraemer, Jun 30, 2020
  4. file migration from a windows 10 PC to a macbook air 2020

MacBook Air

I bought a MacBook Air and can't use it file migration from a windows 10 PC to a macbook air 2020 :( Can I run windows 10 on it?

Keith Goodwin, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

file migration from a windows 10 PC to a macbook air 2020

1. file migration from a windows 10 PC to a macbook air 2020 - Similar Threads - file migration macbook

2. Installing Windows 10 via USB from a MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows 10 via USB from a MacBook Air: Hi everyone, So I’m building a PC (my first) and have reached the Windows installation stage. I’ve downloaded the Windows .iso file, copied the contents onto a USB pen drive (NTFS format), and plugged the USB into my Bios slot on the case. Had some issues moving into the...
  3. MacBook Air or Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    MacBook Air or Pro: Hi, Ive never had a Mac and thought Id treat myself, could anyone give me some advice. I dont know what to buy between the MacBook Air (m1) or Pro 13 (m1). Ill be using which ever Im adviced to pick for coding, internet and a little gaming. PS - Sorry if its not allowed,...
  4. Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on MacBook Air? (Bootcamp): Thinking of getting MacBook Air but running Windows 10. Anyone have experience? Just want to know if there are any issues I just love the apple hardware and look but want to run WINDOWS OS for school submitted by /u/fresean [link] [comments]...
  5. Post downloading of Windows 10 ISO file on MacBook Air.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Post downloading of Windows 10 ISO file on MacBook Air.: Hello, I have downloaded a Windows 10 on my MacBook Air via boot camp on Mac. I would want to know if I could face any problem of Security, or Malware attacks on my Windows side while I use it for my office purpose. I do not have a product key. To me buying a new software...
  6. Transferring data from PC to MacBook with migration assistant

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring data from PC to MacBook with migration assistant: When using the migration assistant to transfer my photos from my pc to my Mac book, every time I try to run it the app says edge is running but it doesn’t show that it is running in the task manager....
  7. MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MacBook Air: I bought a MacBook Air and can't use it : Can I run windows 10 on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macbook-air/9d569883-c8f6-47ab-9ce5-ba68a576d7e5"
  8. install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air

install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air: Hi all, My MacBook Air is mid 2013 (6,1). I upgrade the OS to 10.14.6 and then tried to install a Windows 10 through the book camp assistant. After several steps until EFI started, it kept on restarting and could not continue the installation. The stop code is "critical...
  9. Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air

Free download / install Windows 10 for MacBook Air: Hi, I understand from Internet that MacBook users can able to download windows 10 FREE from Microsoft website (previously no license being purchased), is that true? if so, could you please advice how it can be done??...
  10. Windows on Macbook Air

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows on Macbook Air: I installed & purchased Windows 10 Home on my 2018 MacBook air. Is there a way to use Touch ID to log into accounts or use as a security feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-on-macbook-air/05b688ee-73a2-4f38-adc9-21753ff19901