Windows 10: File missing for PIN?

Discus and support File missing for PIN? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] wat? submitted by /u/rkj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hn9tuo/file_missing_for_pin/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rkj, Jul 8, 2020.

1. /u/rkj Win User

File missing for PIN?

/u/rkj, Jul 8, 2020

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Rose Ter Win User

File missing for PIN?

missing file

Hi Jim,

For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• What task are you trying to do every time that you get the error code “missing file rtl160.bpl?”
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

File missing for PIN?

1. File missing for PIN? - Similar Threads - File missing PIN

2. Missing pin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing pin: My windows 10 machine lost its pin. I followed the recovery instructions and they failed. Odd microsoft is aware of the issue but is not fixing it. Anyway, I got a new laptop and found the old machine suddenly was working. Sorry for my lack of details. Would just deleting my...
  3. Missing pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing pin: My windows 10 machine lost its pin. I followed the recovery instructions and they failed. Odd microsoft is aware of the issue but is not fixing it. Anyway, I got a new laptop and found the old machine suddenly was working. Sorry for my lack of details. Would just deleting my...
  4. Missing pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pinned item missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pinned item missing: I am wondering where is the pinned item located? I used to pin them and it shows on task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-item-missing/38b289e4-f148-4624-b570-7c92a4349146
  6. pinned item missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pinned item missing: I am wondering where is the pinned item located? I used to pin them and it shows on task bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pinned-item-missing/38b289e4-f148-4624-b570-7c92a4349146
  7. Missing PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing PIN: I’m using windows 10. Suddenly it asked me for my PIN but I don’t have one, never had one. It recognises my password and my fingerprint but won’t progress without a pin. I have no option to go into anything without the pin which I don’t have. I have tenders closing tomorrow...
  8. Missing pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing pin: Last update lost ability to sign on with pin now asking for Password. Have two step tried to reset password on my iPad shows password accepted can login on my iPad but still cannot get my Laptop to accept password. Help!...
  9. Missing Pin setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing Pin setting: Recently I could no sign in using my Pin log in. It says that the pin credentials could not be verified. I had tried configure my registries and "I forget my pin" on windows start up log in. Please advise me to resolve this issue. [IMG]...
  10. Open file location is missing in pinned apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Open file location is missing in pinned apps: Hi, In windows 7, when I pin word for example, I can view the recent files and pinned files. When I right-click the file in Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit, I could not find it for windows 10. I downloaded the registry file from this forum link but does not solve the...