Windows 10: File names currepted to .npsk format

Discus and support File names currepted to .npsk format in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI, I have installed some wrong software which had ransomware, and this is affected my PC. However slightly late i have realized that my pc being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Praveen Ankolekar, May 21, 2020.

1. File names currepted to .npsk format

HI,

I have installed some wrong software which had ransomware, and this is affected my PC. However slightly late i have realized that my pc being affected by virus. by then my all files were renamed as .npsk praveen.jpg.npsk. does any one have solution to this as how to get rid of this ?

Though i have resetted my PC but stil not able to open or use those corrupted files.My PC is installed with Windows 10

kindly anyone help me with this

Regards,

Praveena

:)

Praveen Ankolekar, May 21, 2020
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, May 21, 2020
  3. when swith off then sd applicatin are currept

my nokia lumia 530 when swith off then applicatin are currept

harshadtibile, May 21, 2020
  4. slozomby Win User

File names currepted to .npsk format

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, May 21, 2020
Thema:

File names currepted to .npsk format

1. File names currepted to .npsk format - Similar Threads - File names currepted

2. Using Unicode directional formatting characters in file names

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Unicode directional formatting characters in file names: The Unicode standard is constantly being updated. The latest version 13.0 was released in March 2020. Please note that often in new versions of Unicode standard not only new characters are added, but also changes occur in various algorithms that are an integral part of the...
  3. Files format and name changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files format and name changed: I have a toshiba 1TB external drive . on my drive some of the files were renamed and changed tothe following format <file name>.id-30BEA7CC.[*** Email address is removed for privacy ***].filters i am unable to open or recover these files please help....
  4. File names corrupted to .npsk format

File names corrupted to .npsk format: HI, I have installed some wrong software which had ransomware, and this is affected my PC. However slightly late i have realized that my pc being affected by virus. by then my all files were renamed as .npsk praveen.jpg.npsk. does any one have solution to this as how to get...
  5. NPSK files not opening problem

NPSK files not opening problem: How can it solve [Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows \ Windows 10 \ Files, Folder & Storage] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/npsk-files-not-opening-problem/4ff004cf-6fd7-432b-b163-5ab9e025ad44
  6. NPSK files not opening problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NPSK files not opening problem: How can it solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/npsk-files-not-opening-problem/4ff004cf-6fd7-432b-b163-5ab9e025ad44
  7. NPSK Virus npsk.file

NPSK Virus npsk.file: I Have Been Infected with Ransomware Hello friend, I have a question. my computer is infected with a ransomware ending with .npsk, could you help me find a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/npsk-virus-npskfile/20f6a8d0-6308-4881-a1d0-dea9cbcce1cb
  8. Window get currepted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window get currepted: Hi Team, After this all discussions agent suggested me for data backup which i did there after since morning i am trying toll free number but could not be as IVR is saying that we are facing high call volume. Now i did my part request you to suggest and help me to perform...
  9. Change SurfaceGo photo file name format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change SurfaceGo photo file name format: Good afternoon all, My phone and Go upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive. The phone uses a file name format like IMG_20180920_134314.jpg , but unfortunately the Go uses a format like WIN_20180919_15_26_07_Pro How Do I make the SurfaceGo format the...
  10. Change Go photo file name format

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Go photo file name format: Good day all, My phone and Go tablet upload the photos I take with these devices to my Onedrive. The phone (and all photos from the past 10 years or so) use a file name format like IMG_20180920_134314.jpg , but unfortunately the Go uses a format like...