Windows 10: File names in explorer disappear and show up again FIX

Discus and support File names in explorer disappear and show up again FIX in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I made an account just to help those who need the solution for this certain problem I encountered and was looking for a fix in the internet also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trixelz, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Trixelz Win User

File names in explorer disappear and show up again FIX

Hello! I made an account just to help those who need the solution for this certain problem I encountered and was looking for a fix in the internet also and found none. I saw the post of syk1 here is the discussion link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-names-in-explorer-disappear-and-show-up-again/36ef3281-757c-4489-9788-cb6c2c2e8fed The solution I found is to uninstall dropbox I didn't try to disable it but you may try if it works. It solved my problem.

:)

Trixelz, Mar 1, 2022
  2. jay_280 Win User

suggested file names disappear before i can select one in win 10 file explorer

how do i fix that the suggested file names disappear before i can select one in win 10 file explorer? they appear for a second when i use the spacebar, then quickly disappear! this feature has always worked before now. Weird!

jay_280, Mar 1, 2022
  3. A123 Win User
    How to fix Computer Name not showing under Network in File Explorer?

How do I fix the pc's computer name not showing under Network in File Explorer? If I type
    \\computer name in the File Explorer address box, the pc shows in Network. If I do a network reset, the pc shows in Network until a reboot. I have tried ipconfig /flushdns and nbtstat -R, but
    the same issue exist.

A123, Mar 1, 2022
  4. Frick Win User

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue File names in explorer disappear and show up again FIX :p

Frick, Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

1. File names in explorer disappear and show up again FIX - Similar Threads - File names explorer

2. How to fix File explorer not showing correct Network Drive names?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix File explorer not showing correct Network Drive names?: We have only one user encountering this issue. We have mapped the drive correctly using the correct name, but it shows up in file explorer missing one letter. Instead of saying Y: Flows it says Y: lows. Really odd issue. Everything is up to date. Re-Mapping the drive still...
  3. How to fix File explorer not showing correct Network Drive names?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix File explorer not showing correct Network Drive names?: We have only one user encountering this issue. We have mapped the drive correctly using the correct name, but it shows up in file explorer missing one letter. Instead of saying Y: Flows it says Y: lows. Really odd issue. Everything is up to date. Re-Mapping the drive still...
  4. How to fix File explorer not showing correct Network Drive names?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. File names in explorer disappear and show up again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File names in explorer disappear and show up again: Hello, This problem is driving me insane now, I have been having it since windows 10 and now i'm using the latest version of windows 11 yet the problem persists!!Here is a demonstration of what the error looks like.This does not happen with all folders, but only with some...
  6. File names in explorer disappear and show up again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File names in explorer disappear and show up again: Hello, This problem is driving me insane now, I have been having it since windows 10 and now i'm using the latest version of windows 11 yet the problem persists!!Here is a demonstration of what the error looks like.This does not happen with all folders, but only with some...
  7. File names in explorer disappear and show up again FIX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File names in explorer disappear and show up again FIX: Hello! I made an account just to help those who need the solution for this certain problem I encountered and was looking for a fix in the internet also and found none. I saw the post of syk1 here is the discussion link:...
  8. File names in explorer disappear and show up again

File names in explorer disappear and show up again: Hi!This question was posted before by Syk1 but was never resolved so I thought I'd give it a try :When I open open a folder in Windows 10 all the files appear, then each one disappears one after the other untils they are all gone onle a small icon to the left of each remains,...
  9. File names in explorer disappear and show up again

File names in explorer disappear and show up again: Bug 10 is bug 10 vol.2 File names in explorer disappear and show up again when I first time open it. Happens from the end of last year on my 3 PCs. [IMG][ATTACH]...
  10. How to fix Computer Name not showing under Network in File Explorer?

How to fix Computer Name not showing under Network in File Explorer?: How do I fix the pc's computer name not showing under Network in File Explorer? If I type \\computer name in the File Explorer address box, the pc shows in Network. If I do a network reset, the pc shows in Network until a reboot. I have tried ipconfig /flushdns and nbtstat...