Windows 10: File not found error

Discus and support File not found error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm getting a file not found error when trying to execute files from explorer or the programs don't run from start menu either. First I thought was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dave_No4, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Dave_No4 Win User

File not found error

I'm getting a file not found error when trying to execute files from explorer or the programs don't run from start menu either. First I thought was a problem with this particular program, so tried to reinstall but even got same error trying to execute file from downloads folder.

I now see I get this on many programs, including trying to open a pdf from desktop as an example, but it's not every single program as I got some to work.

I actually tried restoring to point when I knew these worked which was only a couple of days ago but still getting the same error.

Can anyone please help what is going on here, is very frustrating and slightly worrying

:)

Dave_No4, Jun 11, 2020

2. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile File not found error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jun 11, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Can not find script file error

Hello,

This could be due to a missing script file or that an application is causing the error. As a first troubleshooting step, we suggest that you locate or navigate to the location listed in the error and see if the file it is looking for is there. If you are
    unable to locate the file, an application is causing this error to pop-up. If that is the case, we suggest that you boot your PC in Safe Mode and see if the error still pops up. You may follow the steps on this
    link on how to start your PC in Safe Mode.

If the problem does not exist in Safe Mode, we would know that an application is causing the error. However, if the problem is presented while in Safe Mode, the problem may be caused by Windows itself.

We look forward to an update from you.

David Haz, Jun 11, 2020
  4. locutus12 Win User

File not found error

X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy File not found error :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused File not found error :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile File not found error :) )

locutus12, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

File not found error

1. File not found error - Similar Threads - File found error

2. File not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File not found: Has anyone experienced this issue and how did you solve it?I'm using a computer with Windows 11 Home, the user I’m trying to interact with is on a domain and is using Windows 11 Professional. I have created some VBA code inside of Excel that looks for a file on OneDrive. I...
  3. File Not Found Error In Preview but the File IS There

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Not Found Error In Preview but the File IS There: Never seen this message before. Win 10 Preview Pane. I get an error that says "File Not Found Error It may have been moved, edited, or deleted"ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUNDI'm getting this in one particular folder and it's sub folders. The file will open...
  4. File Not Found Error In Preview but the File IS There

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Not Found Error In Preview but the File IS There: Never seen this message before. Win 10 Preview Pane. I get an error that says "File Not Found Error It may have been moved, edited, or deleted"ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUNDI'm getting this in one particular folder and it's sub folders. The file will open...
  5. File Not Found Error In Preview but the File IS There

6. File not found error even if the file is present.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File not found error even if the file is present.: I have a folder on my desktop. I am trying to delete the folder. But it's showing that it cannot find anything to delete even if the folder is there and I can see it....
  7. File not found error even if the file is present.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File not found error even if the file is present.: I have a folder on my desktop. I am trying to delete the folder. But it's showing that it cannot find anything to delete even if the folder is there and I can see it....
  8. File not found error even if the file is present.

9. inf file not found error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    inf file not found error: When i install the amd software it shows inf file not found and stops win10 pro AMD R5 M230 Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inf-file-not-found-error/8139e499-d773-468d-8719-669652e73e73
  10. Error Message File not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error Message File not found: When I boot up my computer I get message the "c:\windows\System 32\LogiLDA.dll file not found. What is this for and how do I repair it? Do I need to repair? If not how do I get rid of message? Just recently updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10....