File not found when doing Save As

Discus and support File not found when doing Save As in Microsoft Office and 365 on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; (Office 2016) This problem happens with Office Apps (Pub,Excel,Word etc) since build 1803. When I try to "save as" a file to my C:, I get this message... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by meebers, Jun 14, 2018.

1. meebers Win User

(Office 2016) This problem happens with Office Apps (Pub,Excel,Word etc) since build 1803. When I try to "save as" a file to my C:, I get this message "File not found"*Confused It will "save as" to an external drive without issue. Permissions problem??? OR??

:)

meebers, Jun 14, 2018
  2. eidairaman1 Win User

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jun 14, 2018
  3. Billion Debbarma Win User
    Saving a file to a folder

Hi Dean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you

It would be grateful if you could provide us few questions answer to understand the issue better and to provide you better assistance.

• How are you accessing emails through web browser or through a mail client (mail app, outlook 2010/2013)?

• Are you trying to save the email attached file? Please elaborate.
    If you are using Outlook email, let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. Try the below steps provided.

Step 1.

If you want to save only the attached file from the email, try the below step.

• Right click on the attached file and click on Save as.

• Now select a folder location where you want to save the attached file.
    Step 2.

If you want to save the file along with the email try the below steps provided.

• Open the mail you want to save and click on File on the top of the right side.

• Click on Save As and select a folder location where you want to save the email.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 14, 2018
  4. DeanHadzikostas Win User

Saving a file to a folder

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm opening up an attachment from a google account. When I right click I don't have the 'save as' option also I did not have that option when I checked the 'file' either...

Please advise.

Thank you,

DeanHadzikostas, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

File not found when doing Save As - Similar Threads - File found doing

1. File in explorer can't be found to delete

in Windows 10 Support
    File in explorer can't be found to delete: Hi all, I have a really bizarre problem with a file that I can't open, delete, rename, or move. I basically can't touch it. I believe the file was created by our Aperture Card scanning software and that it was supposed to be a scan. Said software may have somehow created...
  2. Strange 'file not found' type error when saving at times?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange 'file not found' type error when saving at times?: Hey Everyone! Hope you're having a great holiday season and are spending it in good health! Let me get straight to the point. As the title implies I get an issue when trying to save things. I get a strange issue where a text box will pop up telling me that [the file I'm...
  3. Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.: Win 10 version 1709 build 16299.402. I did a system file check and it said ........ "found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them". I am not looking for a solution, such as dism ..... restorehealth. I am just wondering if it is my computer or someone else is...
  4. How do I repair corrupt files found with /sfc scannow?

How do I repair corrupt files found with /sfc scannow?: So I installed some extra memory today and have been getting BSOD ever since. (mostly memory management) I ran /sfc scannow and found some corrupt files but I am not sure how to replace/repair them. I have attached the results of the scan to this post so hopefully someone can...
  5. SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...

SFC Scan Found Corrupt Files...: As the thread title states. However, my system is running and booting up as it should. This corruption has me concerned. Here's a screenshot of the CMD, after running scf /scannow. [img] I also ran the command, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Which...
  6. Windows Resource Protection has found corrupted files even after DISM

Windows Resource Protection has found corrupted files even after DISM: This started when I started playing games on my laptop . The game just randomly crashed and a dialog box containing bad image error showed up. I did an sfc scan and it showed there were corrupt files present. I did DISM and restarted the Laptop but in vain . The error is...
  7. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix them

sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix them: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 with the latest Skip Ahead build 17004. Running the OS on a Lenovo Z50-70 laptop. Because of boredom I decided to run the sfc /scannow command and it seems I got some errors. All the errors are something like: "Error: Overlap: Duplicate...