Windows 10: File on NAS and Folder on NAS needs to be deleted thumbs

Discus and support File on NAS and Folder on NAS needs to be deleted thumbs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro in Workgroup 20H2 version NAS Buffalo \\nasbuffaloipaddress\backups\backup2020.old and thumbs file in folder Have rebooted NAS and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DennisJ Krohn, Feb 26, 2021.

1. File on NAS and Folder on NAS needs to be deleted thumbs

Windows 10 Pro in Workgroup 20H2 version

NAS Buffalo

\\nasbuffaloipaddress\backups\backup2020.old and thumbs file in folder

Have rebooted NAS and stopped backup service in services

Would like to delete

The file 'thumbs.db' is a system file. If you remove it, Windows or another program may no longer work correctly

File in Use

The action can't be completed because the file is open in Windows Explorer

Close the file and try again.

Thumbs.db

File on NAS and Folder on NAS needs to be deleted thumbs c7a8c8be-c865-48f4-b9d3-8a6436904049?upload=true.png

File on NAS and Folder on NAS needs to be deleted thumbs 58409e98-5dc3-49d4-949e-d2e59736bf01?upload=true.png

:)

DennisJ Krohn, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

File on NAS and Folder on NAS needs to be deleted thumbs

1. File on NAS and Folder on NAS needs to be deleted thumbs - Similar Threads - File NAS Folder

2. Moving files on a NAS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving files on a NAS: HelloWhenever I move a file from my NAS into another folder on that same NAS it throws me this messageIt's not prohibiting me from doing anything but it does get annoying, does anyone have any fixes?Thanks...
  3. Moving files on a NAS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving files on a NAS: HelloWhenever I move a file from my NAS into another folder on that same NAS it throws me this messageIt's not prohibiting me from doing anything but it does get annoying, does anyone have any fixes?Thanks...
  4. Deleted files on a nas moving to a recycle bin folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted files on a nas moving to a recycle bin folder: the thing was wondering how you make it so that when you delete a file on a nas it moves it to the recycle bin instead of deleting it permanently. My nas drive letter is Z: in case it matters or if it will help. I am running windows 10 20h2. Would I need to stage a recycle...
  5. NAS seen as folder not drive

NAS seen as folder not drive: I am unable to use my NAS as backup as I cannot map as drive. Trying to use IP address with drive mapping, it cannot be found. New router, both plugged into it. NAS is listed under files under "this pc" and contained files are accessible. help. 151907
  6. NAS seen as folder not drive

in Windows 10 Support
    NAS seen as folder not drive: I am unable to use my NAS as backup as I cannot map as drive. Trying to use IP address with drive mapping, it cannot be found. New router, both plugged into it. NAS is listed under files under "this pc" and contained files are accessible. help. 151907
  7. Accidentally deleted files from NAS

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidentally deleted files from NAS: I was combining some audio files that were stored on my network drive late last night and when I finished I thought I deleted all the source files and left the finished product but when I came back to the computer today I discovered that I had left the wrong one. I tried...
  8. Can't delete folder on NAS

Can't delete folder on NAS: Hello, I have a WDMyCloud NAS drive for some time now, and all was fine until a few weeks ago when I upgraded my PC to Windows 10. Since then the same problem happened twice: a folder on it becomes read only, so it is impossible to create sub folders or delete them. I can...
  9. how to delete credentials to a NAS?

how to delete credentials to a NAS?: Hi, I have a Synology NAS I use as file storage. I can connect to it in windows explorer like "\\SYNA" - I have to give a username and password. All well and good, but how do I try another username and password - to check the access rights? I don't get the opportunity to...
  10. NAS Folder Properties

in Windows 10 Support
    NAS Folder Properties: I have 2 NAS devices connected on my LAN. the view on the contents of the folders on the NAS is set to "Details". But almost every time after a shutdown (computer and NAS) the view changes to "Large Icons". This doesn't happen with my C drive and connected SATA drive. Why...