Windows 10: FIle Operations not working in Build 18334.1

Discus and support FIle Operations not working in Build 18334.1 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Any way to bring back file operations until they patch it out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TAKYON, Feb 11, 2019.

1. TAKYON Win User

FIle Operations not working in Build 18334.1

Any way to bring back file operations until they patch it out?

:)

TAKYON, Feb 11, 2019
  2. AM*
    Am* Win User

Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 11, 2019
  4. qubit Win User

Do all graphics cards work with all operating systems?

It isn't, I promise you. *Smile FIle Operations not working in Build 18334.1 :)

It sounds like you've never done much PC tech before, so it seems rather daunting. I suggest:

1 Do this with a friend who has experience with this

2 Look up PC building on google. You'll get loads of hits on this. The most useful sites will have step by step photos for the whole build

There's only two real danger points with building a PC:

1 Installing the mobo

2 Installing the CPU & CPU cooler

Before buying any parts, ask us here about the ones you're interested in and you'll get loads of good advice.

qubit, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. FIle Operations not working in Build 18334.1 - Similar Threads - FIle Operations working

2. Cannot operate files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot operate files: When I download files from microsoft edge it cannot download because it says no permissions.I download it to my second hard disk and yesterday I copied 4 files from my phone to computer but when I try to copy them to downloads folder,to desktop etc.. it ask administrative...
  3. File operation dialogue

in Windows 10 Support
    File operation dialogue: Has anyone else noticed that if you have maybe 4 or more windows open, for example you are drilling down several levels of folders on a couple of drives, maybe to organise doc's / images...whatever, that most often the file dialogue (the one that asks for confirmation)...
  4. hello face stopped working after builds 18334 and 18342 upgrades

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello face stopped working after builds 18334 and 18342 upgrades: hello face stopped working after builds 18334 and continued after 18342 upgrades. Does anyone know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-face-stopped-working-after-builds-18334-and/4d5ec60d-dcbf-4e3a-af31-dd1a223294e7
  5. Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 18334 - Feb. 12

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows Server vNext Insider Preview Build 18334 - Feb. 12: Hello Windows Insiders! Today we are pleased to release a new Insider build of the Windows Server VNext Semi-Annual Channel release. What’s New Server Core App Compatibility feature on demand (FOD) The Server Core App Compatibility FOD was new in Windows Server 2019 and...
  6. Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18334 available now - Feb. 12

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 18334 available now - Feb. 12: Today, we released a new Windows 10 Preview Build of the SDK to be used in conjunction with Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 18334 or greater). The Preview SDK Build 18334 contains bug fixes and under development changes to the API surface area. The Preview SDK can be...
  7. FIle Operations not working in Build 1903

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FIle Operations not working in Build 1903: Any way to bring back file operations until they patch it out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-operations-not-working-in-build-1903/c67ad80a-2bff-456f-9cc4-69c6dd22d5c3"
  8. Windows 10 Build 18334 released to Insiders with PC gaming improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 18334 released to Insiders with PC gaming improvements: Windows 10 Build 18334 is now rolling out to Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring and it comes with some tweaks for gaming on PC. As reported last month, Microsoft has been looking for feedback from users to improve gaming experience on PC and it looks like the company has...
  9. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18334 (19H1) - Feb. 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast + Skip Build 18334 (19H1) - Feb. 8: Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 (19H1) to Fast ring. Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter REMINDER: As is normal with builds early in the development cycle, builds may contain bugs that might be painful for...
  10. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18334 (19H1) - Feb. 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18334 (19H1) - Feb. 8: Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 (19H1) to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. REMINDER: As is normal with builds early in the development cycle, builds may contain bugs that might be painful for some. If this makes you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can not rename files 18334