Windows 10: File path appdata/roaming/fahtvbe command prompt popup constantly

Discus and support File path appdata/roaming/fahtvbe command prompt popup constantly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting weird command prompt popup with unknown folder name when I use windows 7. I even upgrade to windows 10 but same problem. I run the virus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by racernam, Jun 10, 2021.

1. racernam Win User

File path appdata/roaming/fahtvbe command prompt popup constantly

I am getting weird command prompt popup with unknown folder name when I use windows 7. I even upgrade to windows 10 but same problem. I run the virus and malware scan many times but this still popup. Very annoying. When cmd popup as black screen and after awhile .NET Framework show up and disappear. File path: c:/user/pc name/appdata/roaming/fahtvbe

:)

racernam, Jun 10, 2021

2. can not find script file C:users\user\appdata\roaming\system.vbs

My pc always show the popup, can not find script file C:users\user\appdata\roaming\system.vbs, Please suggest a solution.

Dr. SurasidhBoonchunone, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    AppData Roaming Files on single use computer

To research further about this concern, kindly answer the following questions for clarification:

• About the roaming function, do you wish to prevent Windows 10 from storing files on the AppData>Roaming folder?
    • If not, do you wish to delete some files on the AppData folder?

Kindly specify which kind of configuration you wish to perform. Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this

thread
    and see if it helps.

Kindly get back to us so we can assist you further.

Xylee Del, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Gtr-Stosh Win User

Huge Number of files in AppData\Roaming\Microsoft directory

Thank you for attempting to help but this command is not executing. Returns 'file or path not found error' (Roaming directory was missing)

I believe I understand what you are after so opened a command shell and executed the arguments directly in under the AppData directory.

Interesting thing, still returns "not path found"

A DIR command run in the ..\Roaming\Microsoft directory

on the Protect 'directory' returns an entirely different set of files that if I were to open under File Explorer? I am not at all familiar with purpose for the Roaming AppData directory and if this is normal or typical, like links.

Anyway, the command and arguments provided are returning any results. Will have to research what the options are meant to return, it's been quite a awhile since I have been directly involved in SysAdmin activities.

Thanks for the tries.

GS

Gtr-Stosh, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. File path appdata/roaming/fahtvbe command prompt popup constantly - Similar Threads - File path appdata

2. Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA: A popup Command prompt keeps appearing for a brief moment and goes away. Sometimes if you click on it it freezes and you just get a blank command prompt box. I've run multiple antivirus, anti-malware programs and searched all the hidden files. Still keeps popping up...
  3. Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA: A popup Command prompt keeps appearing for a brief moment and goes away. Sometimes if you click on it it freezes and you just get a blank command prompt box. I've run multiple antivirus, anti-malware programs and searched all the hidden files. Still keeps popping up...
  4. Keep getting Popup Command Prompt with label AppData\Roaming\STSVRGA

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I get rid of this popup?C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg Popup on CMD prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get rid of this popup?C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg Popup on CMD prompt: Okay so, I'll be playing a gamer or watching a movie maybe even listening to music and randomly I'll get a popup that says "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg" at first I thought it was some type of malware but I ran a malware detection software known as bitdetector and...
  6. How can I get rid of this popup?C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg Popup on CMD prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get rid of this popup?C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg Popup on CMD prompt: Okay so, I'll be playing a gamer or watching a movie maybe even listening to music and randomly I'll get a popup that says "C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg" at first I thought it was some type of malware but I ran a malware detection software known as bitdetector and...
  7. How can I get rid of this popup?C:\Users\Name\AppData\Roaming\ucutasg Popup on CMD prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. AppData Roaming

AppData Roaming: c:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\wjdvdtdI am getting this type of message on a black screen on the startup of the windows 10.so can someone please help me out what is the problem?...
  9. Strange file at AppData/Roaming

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange file at AppData/Roaming: Hi everyone, After cleaning my PC, I found a strange file located at C:\Users\facu_\AppData\Roaming\Stuartis. It has an .exe file named Ruch3idim.exe 340 MB. I can't find something related to "Stuartis" or "Ruch3idim" on Google it seems very strange for me. I scanned it...
  10. appdata roaming

appdata roaming: y am I or it roaming??? **** is it meaning? I haven't moved for ages I only roam to the fridge bleedin confuses me this interwebby stuff does, giz a shout cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/appdata-roaming/20a7b3de-7438-4266-94de-3ed825c78d75