Windows 10: File path bar in Explorer is huge after update. Any way to reduce it back to its original size?

Discus and support File path bar in Explorer is huge after update. Any way to reduce it back to its original size? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cristianbam [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cristianbam, Dec 20, 2019.

1. File path bar in Explorer is huge after update. Any way to reduce it back to its original size?

/u/cristianbam, Dec 20, 2019

2. How to reduce title bar icon size?

Ctrl + Scroll

Zooms in and out. Does not reduce the icon size in the title bar. Like, close , minimize and restore button. As well as all QAT icons File path bar in Explorer is huge after update. Any way to reduce it back to its original size? :(

Md Nazmul Islam, Dec 20, 2019
  3. Good way to reduce video size without compromising quality?

My camcorder records videos at 1080p however a short 4 minute video is a whopping 550MB.

What would you suggest to compress or otherwise reduce the size of the file without reducing the quality?

The format is MTS.

Black Panther, Dec 20, 2019
  4. File path bar in Explorer is huge after update. Any way to reduce it back to its original size?

How to reduce title bar icon size?

Hi Mohammed,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As per the reply above you are facing problem with most of the applications in Windows as well as in Microsoft office 2016. I suggest you to follow the below step in order to reduce the title bar icon size also in the other Windows application.

1. Press and hold Control button + Scroll up the wheel of the mouse.

Note :

Scrolling down the wheel of the mouse may increase the size of the screen.

Let us know if this helps. If not,

keep us posted for further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

File path bar in Explorer is huge after update. Any way to reduce it back to its original size?

1. File path bar in Explorer is huge after update. Any way to reduce it back to its original size? - Similar Threads - File path bar

2. Snipping Tool Huge Data Size - How to reduce it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Huge Data Size - How to reduce it?: Dear Sirs,Today I found out that Snipping Tool is take over a large size of my laptop storage. Around 6.3 GBStorage Setting > Apps > Installed apps > Sort Size Large to SmallHowever, I can't find where they are stored to delete.Could you help to check?Thank you so much,...
  3. Snipping Tool Huge Data Size - How to reduce it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping Tool Huge Data Size - How to reduce it?: Dear Sirs,Today I found out that Snipping Tool is take over a large size of my laptop storage. Around 6.3 GBStorage Setting > Apps > Installed apps > Sort Size Large to SmallHowever, I can't find where they are stored to delete.Could you help to check?Thank you so much,...
  4. File path in file explorer moved to title bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File path in file explorer moved to title bar: By the way, I don't know if this in the correct category, but I assume this is personalization related. In file explorer, the file path used to appear on top of all the files, under the options bar on top, and I was able to click on the files in the path to go to them....
  5. File path in file explorer moved to title bar

File path in file explorer moved to title bar: By the way, I don't know if this in the correct category, but I assume this is personalization related. In file explorer, the file path used to appear on top of all the files, under the options bar on top, and I was able to click on the files in the path to go to them....
  6. File path in file explorer moved to title bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. File Explorer: Any way to make full path appear in title bar/copy and paste it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer: Any way to make full path appear in title bar/copy and paste it?: Hi,I've been searching for an answer for this, and all I could find was this closed thread from a while ago: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-not-displaying-complete-path-for/995f4719-8685-4e26-9d9d-bb6f25909a3a?page=2. I was just wondering...
  8. Reducing the file size glb

Reducing the file size glb: Hello, I am very new to 3D work. I started creating some designs for one project that required 3D files with max 20MB size. Almost all designs I make end up being larger than this. I tried reducing the canvas size but this didn't work. What worked seems to be reducing the...
  9. Is there any way to show the real folder path in explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to show the real folder path in explorer?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShaunDreclin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7gue0/is_there_any_way_to_show_the_real_folder_path_in/
  10. My files size is huge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My files size is huge: Hello, i backed up my phone to my pc (photos and videos). The size of the backup is 30GB, but the size on disk is.... 50TB (???). It's important to let you know that my hard drive has only 250gb, so i really don't understand what's going on. I already updated windows,...