Windows 10: file permissions windows 10 file explorer

Discus and support file permissions windows 10 file explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i try to open network\\king69stoner\c\documents and setting i get "you do not have permission to access \\king69stoner\c\documents and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by king69stoner, Jul 6, 2021.

1. file permissions windows 10 file explorer

when i try to open network\\king69stoner\c\documents and setting i get "you do not have permission to access \\king69stoner\c\documents and settings"image1and when i try to change owners ,permissions or share it i get image 2in third screen shot permissions2 there is one user everyone set to deny i cannot remove it image 3 any help would be awesome plese and thanks in advanceimage 1image2image3

:)

king69stoner, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 6, 2021
  3. cannot access file/or permissions

I have a file i need to run on Windows 7 Home Premium. I get the error message saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

So I right click and choose Properties to access the permissions but I cannot. In the Security tab I get a message saying, " You do not have permission to view or edit this objects permission settings.".

Next I boot into the Windows 7 Hidden Administrator Mode - and even with this I get all the same error messages.

Please help me as I really need to run This file.

John Phoenix, Jul 6, 2021
  4. j.col70 Win User

file permissions windows 10 file explorer

j.col70, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

file permissions windows 10 file explorer

1. file permissions windows 10 file explorer - Similar Threads - file permissions file

2. File permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File permissions: Hello i have a problem where when i open a certain program is says vcruntime140.dll cant be found i found a method to fix it but i dont have file permissions the box is greyed my user is already administrator...
  3. windows 10 program files permissions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 program files permissions: Hi, I’m using windows 10 20h2, I make a fresh install on my laptop. During the installation I set up a User, this is the only one user on laptop, and it have adminrights. But with this user I can’t edit program files and program filesx86 folders, because it’s said access...
  4. File permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    File permissions: hello,I am trying to create files in the python folder in the screen shot at the end of this question. However, when I try to you can guess what happensand when I click continue now I have already tried to fix this first by applying the below method directly to the folder...
  5. File Permissions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Permissions: I need help. A few months ago, since my friends were using my PC, I made a separate guest account for them in my PC and denied them permissions to some of the files in my PC. But, now even though I'm logged in through my administrator account, I'm not able to access or...
  6. File Permissions

File Permissions: I'm trying to write a python script to rename and copy some files from one directory to another. My files are stored in C:\DATA\subfolders When I work on these files with other apps they can be opened and modified. When I try to run my python script which is located in...
  7. file permissions

file permissions: I cant access a photo folder or the photos It tells me i do not have permission it was copied to a drive so that i could open it on a new win 10 PC i have tried all avenues which the pC recommends Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family...
  8. file permissions in windows 10

file permissions in windows 10: I have upgrade my PC to windows 10. The PC has a second hard drive I use for data storage that worked just fine under windows 7. The drive is divided into three drives D:, E:, F:. However now under windows 10 I can not write to some folder and can not view some of the...
  9. File Permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Permissions: Hi I need some help. For many years I've been using windows 7. My standard method of backing up my laptop was to connect the laptop's SSD as a data drive on a fairly powerful and versatile multi-disk desktop. I would take two types of backup, a disk clone onto a...
  10. Windows File Permissions

Windows File Permissions: I have a shared folder containing 80Gb and more than 1,00,000 files. I created a shortcut in user desktop to access the folder If he do any permission changes in that folder it takes more time to assign the permissions. Do we have any limitation in windows Inheritance was...