Windows 10: File Picker UI Host not Responding when attaching Excel or Word doc's to Gmail

Discus and support File Picker UI Host not Responding when attaching Excel or Word doc's to Gmail in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Shortly after installing the latest Win10 updates in Feb 2019 I started receiving the File Picker UI Host not Responding error when attempting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gerrypinchbeck, Mar 21, 2019.

1. File Picker UI Host not Responding when attaching Excel or Word doc's to Gmail

Shortly after installing the latest Win10 updates in Feb 2019 I started receiving the File Picker UI Host not Responding error when attempting to select an Excel or Word document to a gmail when using Chrome, IE, or Edge. I can attach pdf doc's. I have even installed EasyMail application which generates the same error. Is there a method to troubleshoot this or a known fix available?

:)

gerrypinchbeck, Mar 21, 2019

2. FILE PICKER UI HOST DO NOT RESPOND

Hello all,

It's been a little while that each time i want to attach a file to a mail everything bug and the programm close (either on hotmail, gmail or even skype)

The message FILE PICKER UI HOST DO NOT RESPOND appear.

I check and all my programs are updated.

I would be very grateful if someone have a solution.

Thanks,

Benjamin

BenjaminChastenet, Mar 21, 2019
  3. michaeldz Win User
    Computer Freezing When Attaching a File - FIle Picker UI Not Responding

My computer is freezing up when traying to attach a document on Office365, Gmail, and Edge. On 365, the error 'file picker ui not responding' is being displayed. I have had no problems with this as of last week. Does anyone what is going on or how I
    could fix this? Thanks.

michaeldz, Mar 21, 2019
  4. File Picker UI Host not Responding when attaching Excel or Word doc's to Gmail

My laptop keeps freezing and I keep getting ' File Picker UI Host not responding"

My laptop keeps freezing / not responding and I keep getting "File Picker UI Host not responding" Help please

Sarahallen4, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

File Picker UI Host not Responding when attaching Excel or Word doc's to Gmail

1. File Picker UI Host not Responding when attaching Excel or Word doc's to Gmail - Similar Threads - File Picker Host

2. File picker ui host not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File picker ui host not responding: When I try to attach an Excel or Word file to my email via the Mail app, I get the message "file picker UI host not responding". This is a relatively recent problem. I have tried the following and it has not rectified the situation:Running scannowRunning DISM checksRunning...
  3. File picker ui host not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File picker ui host not responding: When I try to attach an Excel or Word file to my email via the Mail app, I get the message "file picker UI host not responding". This is a relatively recent problem. I have tried the following and it has not rectified the situation:Running scannowRunning DISM checksRunning...
  4. File picker ui host not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. File Picker UI Host not Responding

File Picker UI Host not Responding: Why will my computer not Download or Save Pictures now? It says File Picker UI Host not Responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-picker-ui-host-not-responding/b1156d6d-b388-4426-b936-d7ae425ecf66
  6. file picker ui host

file picker ui host: whenever i try to save a file or post it somewhere, the window for that just freezes. It's called the File Picker UI Host in Task Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-picker-ui-host/26640a18-17b1-4fed-a2db-ecb8da21bc64
  7. File Picker UI Host is not responding

File Picker UI Host is not responding: How do I correct File Picker UI Host is not responding. Everytime I try to attach a file in my email, my computer freezes and I need to shut down the program....
  8. File Picker UI Host not responding with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Picker UI Host not responding with OneDrive: A new problem: trying to attach a file that is located on my OneDrive to an email. Every time I try the File Picker fails to open and my browser (Edge or Chrome) freezes. Trying to close the File Picker window results in a modal message "File Picker UI Host is not...
  9. Computer Freezing When Attaching a File - FIle Picker UI Not Responding

Computer Freezing When Attaching a File - FIle Picker UI Not Responding: My computer is freezing up when traying to attach a document on Office365, Gmail, and Edge. On 365, the error 'file picker ui not responding' is being displayed. I have had no problems with this as of last week. Does anyone what is going on or how I could fix this? Thanks....
  10. File Picker UI Host not working!

in Windows 10 Support
    File Picker UI Host not working!: I'd just upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, and I've been having issues with browsing files. Today, I was trying to change my background from settings, and as soon as the file browser opened up, it closed straight away. Settings also stopped working. It was frozen, and I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer freezes when trying to attch file to email s

2. File Picker UI Host not Responding 2019

3. windows 10 mail file picker hangs

4. file picker ui host not responding for word and excel files,
  5. attaching word or excel files freezes my laptop