Windows 10: file picker ui host

Discus and support file picker ui host in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; whenever i try to save a file or post it somewhere, the window for that just freezes. It's called the File Picker UI Host in Task Manager.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Long Pham S3814301, Apr 23, 2020.

1. file picker ui host

whenever i try to save a file or post it somewhere, the window for that just freezes. It's called the File Picker UI Host in Task Manager.

:)

Long Pham S3814301, Apr 23, 2020
  2. DRAOH Win User

File Picker UI Host is not responding

File picker UI HOst is not responding error code

I use outlook and drop box and can't attach or upload a simple word file.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Dan

DRAOH, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Sirch20XE Win User
    File picker ui host

Why does the file picker ui host show up on the Task Manager. I have many of them? Should I end task on each?

Sirch20XE, Apr 23, 2020
  4. file picker ui host

Many Instances of File Picker UI Host

Hello Jennifer,

I was going to do all the things you suggested, but yesterday's Cumulative update might have fixed the problem, as there are no instances of File Picker UI Host showing up in Task manager. I will update this thread if it recurs.

thank you.

SubZero2007, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

file picker ui host

1. file picker ui host - Similar Threads - file picker host

2. FIle UI Picker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIle UI Picker: Hello, My File picker has an issues. Every time i am trying to upload a file on WhatsApp, there application does not display the files and does not respond. I have to close the app using task manager. Kindly assist me....
  3. File picker ui host not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File picker ui host not responding: When I try to attach an Excel or Word file to my email via the Mail app, I get the message "file picker UI host not responding". This is a relatively recent problem. I have tried the following and it has not rectified the situation:Running scannowRunning DISM checksRunning...
  4. File picker ui host not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File picker ui host not responding: When I try to attach an Excel or Word file to my email via the Mail app, I get the message "file picker UI host not responding". This is a relatively recent problem. I have tried the following and it has not rectified the situation:Running scannowRunning DISM checksRunning...
  5. File picker ui host not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. File Picker UI Host error

in Windows 10 Support
    File Picker UI Host error: The "File Picker UI Host" error has been around for a few years. I have seen it pop up when trying to insert files (usually photos) into a document or a mail message. Does anyone have a clue how to fix this? Windows 10 64 bit Home version 2004 (OS Build 19041.867) 176023
  7. File Picker UI Host not Responding

File Picker UI Host not Responding: Why will my computer not Download or Save Pictures now? It says File Picker UI Host not Responding. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-picker-ui-host-not-responding/b1156d6d-b388-4426-b936-d7ae425ecf66
  8. File Picker UI Host is not responding

File Picker UI Host is not responding: How do I correct File Picker UI Host is not responding. Everytime I try to attach a file in my email, my computer freezes and I need to shut down the program....
  9. File Picker UI Host not responding with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Picker UI Host not responding with OneDrive: A new problem: trying to attach a file that is located on my OneDrive to an email. Every time I try the File Picker fails to open and my browser (Edge or Chrome) freezes. Trying to close the File Picker window results in a modal message "File Picker UI Host is not...
  10. File Picker UI Host not working!

in Windows 10 Support
    File Picker UI Host not working!: I'd just upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, and I've been having issues with browsing files. Today, I was trying to change my background from settings, and as soon as the file browser opened up, it closed straight away. Settings also stopped working. It was frozen, and I had...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file picker ui host