Windows 10: file,pop up, not sure

Discus and support file,pop up, not sure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This box not even sure what to call it. it keeps popping up how do I get rid of it ? I can't paste it in here don't know why .Does anyone know what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FloPica, Jun 2, 2019.

1. FloPica Win User

file,pop up, not sure

This box not even sure what to call it. it keeps popping up how do I get rid of it ? I can't paste it in here don't know why .Does anyone know what it is? Inside the box top corner it says C:\ProgramData\System\ConfigInfo000\node.exe

ON CONNECT _

:)

FloPica, Jun 2, 2019

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    File explorer pops up when leaving full screen

Hello Terraria100,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

• Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

I understand how frustrating it can be when it pops up every time while you access other applications and games. However, we can quickly check with the task manager and see if you are able to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by Krishna Prasobh V dated
    March 31, 2016 from the article - Windows file explorer pops up on Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 2, 2019
  4. file,pop up, not sure

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

file,pop up, not sure

1. file,pop up, not sure - Similar Threads - file pop sure

2. Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up: I am getting the Windows "Making sure it's you" Pop up on one specific application. The software is called mSecure. I did notice it does not show up in the program and features listing.I am running Windows 10 on an HP Envy 360 convertible....
  3. Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up: I am getting the Windows "Making sure it's you" Pop up on one specific application. The software is called mSecure. I did notice it does not show up in the program and features listing.I am running Windows 10 on an HP Envy 360 convertible....
  4. Windows Security "Making sure it's you" Pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Explorer Popping Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Popping Up: File Explorer keeps popping up without a command. 1. Closed Explorer in task manager/restarted2. Disabled Autoplay3. Disconnected all external drives4. Scanned for viruses and malware, updated all securities5. Windows is up to date6. Ran sfc /scannow7. Created new userNothing...
  6. Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up.: Hi How do I stop the - Windows security "Making sure it's you" Pop up. I get this Pop up and then it closes the browser. SOOOOO ANNOYING Anyone have a remedy? ? ? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...
  7. This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thecriticalthinker1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7ugx7/this_just_popped_up_on_my_screen_not_sure_what_to/
  8. File pop up !

in Windows 10 Customization
    File pop up !: Hello : Im having a problem with a File POP UP BOX.! It POPS UP at Random,, It says : How Do You Want To Open This File: I just want to turn it off so it will stop POPPING UP !!!...
  9. Review Files Pop-Up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Review Files Pop-Up: Every time I turn on the computer I get a Pop-Up telling me to review MS Defender Files they want me to approve sending to MS. When I click on the Pop-Up it takes me to a window that has no files showing. Am I doomed to forever see this Pop-Up ? How can I get rid of...
  10. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page": I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please 41636