Windows 10: File pop up !

Discus and support File pop up ! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello : Im having a problem with a File POP UP BOX.! It POPS UP at Random,, It says : How Do You Want To Open This File: I just want to turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AK4RHCatron, Jan 19, 2020.

1. File pop up !

Hello :

Im having a problem with a File POP UP BOX.!

It POPS UP at Random,,

It says : How Do You Want To Open This File:

I just want to turn it off so it will stop POPPING UP !!!

:)

AK4RHCatron, Jan 19, 2020

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    File explorer pops up when leaving full screen

Hello Terraria100,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

• Were there any changes made to the computer prior to this issue?

I understand how frustrating it can be when it pops up every time while you access other applications and games. However, we can quickly check with the task manager and see if you are able to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned by Krishna Prasobh V dated
    March 31, 2016 from the article - Windows file explorer pops up on Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 19, 2020
  4. File pop up !

Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

File pop up !

1. File pop up ! - Similar Threads - File pop

2. BSOD pop up after delete hibernation file (a few seconds later), also the hibernation file...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD pop up after delete hibernation file (a few seconds later), also the hibernation file...: I clean install Windows 10 via USB and after that I check my PC storage and I noticed the hibernation file that I dont even know it even exist take for like 12 GB, I use the method which disable both hibernation mode + delete the file and a few seconds later, i got the BDOD...
  3. Right Mouse click pop up menu in file explorer closes befofe a selection can be made.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Mouse click pop up menu in file explorer closes befofe a selection can be made.: When I right from windows file explorer and try to choose an action like "Copy" the pop up window closes almost as soom as my mouse moves to select an event like "Copy". I have tried different mice and changing settings but nothing remedies the problem. It only happens in...
  4. Today my PC did some updates, and now the file manager fonts as well as all tool tip pop ups...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Today my PC did some updates, and now the file manager fonts as well as all tool tip pop ups...: Open and are completely unreadable, gibberish. I took a snip of one of the dialog boxes . I will try to post it , if needs be. This happened today as soon as pc restarted after update. Anyone have any idea why or how to fix it? Honestly i am to tierd to try to figure it...
  5. Need help opening files. Constantly get a box pop up that says something is updating

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help opening files. Constantly get a box pop up that says something is updating: Someone please tell me how to fix this.. Every time I try to open a picture or some files, this time an mp4, I get a box pop up that tells me something is updating and the file will be available shortly... Shortly never seems to come. How can I stop this and finally be...
  6. Help! (How do you want to open this file) pops-up at the start of the windows. I have...

Help! (How do you want to open this file) pops-up at the start of the windows. I have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abhishekkc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e84bz1/help_how_do_you_want_to_open_this_file_popsup_at/
  7. Tried deleting McAfee files, now "windows installer" pops up constantly

Tried deleting McAfee files, now "windows installer" pops up constantly: I tried deleting all the McAfee files on my computer, but only some could be deleted for various reasons. I restarted my computer and when i tried to open my file viewer, it didnt open. Instead windows installer popped up and dissabled my taskbar until i spammed the cancel...
  8. Missing file pop up in every login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Missing file pop up in every login: Hello, I receive the pop up below after every login to my computer. It started after the Windows Defender found a threat and removed it. Any suggestions for a solution? I looked everywhere.. Thanks! [ATTACH]...
  9. Notepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

Notepad .log file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...: File name: debug Cover: default .txt icon Contents: [0819/124823.974:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(182)] ResumeThread: The parameter is incorrect. (0x57) [0819/124824.004:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(151)] SuspendThread: Access is denied. (0x5) What is this? Please respond...
  10. Notepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...

Notepad .txt file on my desktop (can't find anywhere else) and it popped up on the 19th i...: File name: debug Cover: default .txt icon Contents: [0819/124823.974:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(182)] ResumeThread: The parameter is incorrect. (0x57) [0819/124824.004:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(151)] SuspendThread: Access is denied. (0x5) What is this? Please respond...