Windows 10: File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have...

Discus and support File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below.I have Windows 10 ver.1803. Files with large and very large icons are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fmolino1982, Oct 11, 2018.

1. File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have...

File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below.I have Windows 10 ver.1803. Files with large and very large icons are visible when you go through details, small icons and medium icons. Is there anyone who can help me solve this problem? Thank you

:)

fmolino1982, Oct 11, 2018

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Oct 11, 2018
  3. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 11, 2018
  4. JCherner Win User

File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have...

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have...

1. File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have... - Similar Threads - File previews large

2. Opening File Explorer with large icon view

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Opening File Explorer with large icon view: It seems it takes longer then it should for windows to show the icon view, I know my system is older, but still it just seems to be slow. I get the green progress bar as the folders and files are refreshed. Isn't this cached? Any suggestions on how I can investigate this?...
  3. Display Icons, suddenly Large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Icons, suddenly Large: Probably my cat, but how do I return icons to their original size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-icons-suddenly-large/a22752c9-e7f4-4412-8ca9-038ea6601f83
  4. Windows Explorer large and extra large icons all missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer large and extra large icons all missing.: Hi guys, Got a weird issue with a friends computer. A few weeks ago she said that all the icons disappeared so I jumped on teamviewer to check it out and found that in Windows Explorer, viewing large or extra large icons shows the icons as totally blank (all file types and...
  5. Can't view any icons in large or extra large

Can't view any icons in large or extra large: View in medium icons [ATTACH] But view in large icons [ATTACH] Everything else works just fine. It seems like windows 10 won't read any icons in large or extra large....
  6. File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system

in Windows 10 News
    File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system: [ATTACH] This post will help you if you cannot copy large files over 4GB to USB flash drive or SD card, and you receive a message – File Too Large, The file is too large for the destination file system message [...] This post File Too Large – The file is too large for the...
  7. Default View 'Large icons'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default View 'Large icons': W10, Office 2016. Although I close my docs and folders in 'Large icons', they often open in List view, which I never want; I almost always want Large icon view. I have been down the recommended File Explorer/any folder////apply to folders etc. route, but this hasn't changed...
  8. Is it possible to have icons of 32px and their name BELOW?

Is it possible to have icons of 32px and their name BELOW?: It is a copy of the following question about Windows 7: Is it possible to have icons of 32px and their name BELOW? - Windows 7 Help Forums In File Explorer the minimal icon size starting from which the name gets written at the right of the icon is 33 px. Yet the...
  9. File explorer --Very Slow for moving large number of small files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    File explorer --Very Slow for moving large number of small files: Hi there If you have Loads (and I mean Loads) of small files - e-books, excel data. word docs, emails etc etc then File explorer runs REALLY slow on even fast devices I gave up moving this lot after about 4 hours. (W10 machine). Switched to Linux system -- did it in...
  10. Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumbnails not showing (Extra Large Icons, Large, Medium....: hey guys, found this (finally) on the net: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...2e8ff86?auth=1 None of the solutions helped, except this one: [img] In reply to Pinaki Mohanty's post on April 6, 2013 I...