Windows 10: File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have...

Discus and support File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below.I have Windows 10 ver.1803. Files with large and very large icons are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fmolino1982, Oct 11, 2018.

1. File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have...

File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below.I have Windows 10 ver.1803. Files with large and very large icons are visible when you go through details, small icons and medium icons. Is there anyone who can help me solve this problem? Thank you

:)

fmolino1982, Oct 11, 2018

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Oct 11, 2018
  3. File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Oct 11, 2018
  4. JCherner Win User

File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have...

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hahahahahaahahahaha

Hahahhahahahahahahaha

JCherner, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have...

1. File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have... - Similar Threads - File previews large

2. Windows 11 Task Bar large gap below icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Task Bar large gap below icons?: I have a second monitor set up, and for some reason the task bar suddenly has a large gap underneath the app icons. On my primary monitor, the gap is not there.If I make the second monitor primary, the gap goes away, it doesn't show on either monitor. As soon as I switch it...
  3. Windows 11 Task Bar large gap below icons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Task Bar large gap below icons?: I have a second monitor set up, and for some reason the task bar suddenly has a large gap underneath the app icons. On my primary monitor, the gap is not there.If I make the second monitor primary, the gap goes away, it doesn't show on either monitor. As soon as I switch it...
  4. Too large file name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Too large file name: Split from this thread.Thank you for your comments.The word file name is too large - Microsoft cannot handle a too large file name. So of course, there is NO ERROR MESSAGE! Microsoft just simply does not delete the file.I have tried all suggested "too large file name...
  5. Very large desktop icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very large desktop icons: [ATTACH] I have no clue what I did here. my desktop had normal icons and now they are fricking huge, many of them are covering other icons. Also not gonna lie, I am kinda small brained when it comes to computers and stuff so any help is appreciated. do not mind the dwayne...
  6. my desktop shows very large icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    my desktop shows very large icons: my desktop shows very large icons. they are not arranged in neat rows just random. How do I change to small uniform icons in an orderly arrangement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-shows-very-large-icons/553b91bd-6592-4e87-9cac-551741669636
  7. large icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    large icons: is there a way ti make bottom task bar icons larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/large-icons/053cec6b-39c5-491b-a557-d1607423acc3
  8. A very large pinch of salt

in Windows 10 Support
    A very large pinch of salt: This post is just to let anyone new to these sort of forums know that you really need to re search your issues in great depth yourself instead of just accepting the advice of others blindly (and yes I'm aware of the irony of this post). A prime example is the CU KB4512508...
  9. Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons not showing up as very large on Windows folder: As you can tell, I have the folder settings to Very Large icons (my Windows is in Spanish, but they should be showing up very large. However, they only show up as smaller icons, and this happens in every single folder I've tried it. The folder is big enough on the screen to...
  10. View Large Icons in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View Large Icons in File Explorer: In Large Icon View in File Explorer: Why does it display my photos on my PC but only shows a standard line diagram on my laptop. (Both computers are running Windows 10.)...