Windows 10: File problems

Discus and support File problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! i just downloaded Scripthook WinRAR for GTA5 PC, then i moved the required files to my GTA 5 folder, and not only it's not working properly, i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pacekmen, May 22, 2023.

1. pacekmen Win User

File problems

Hello! i just downloaded Scripthook WinRAR for GTA5 PC, then i moved the required files to my GTA 5 folder, and not only it's not working properly, i can't even find all of the 3 files, only one. I want to delete them. Please help.

:)

pacekmen, May 22, 2023
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 22, 2023
  3. AM*
    Am* Win User
    Uber file server build -- suggestions

Uber file server build -- suggestions?

I'm currently in the process of buying stuff for my file server build. Going to try and keep this build all in one thread this time.

Stuff already bought:

• Motherboard (socket 1155 H61)
      RAM (1600MHz)
      PCI SATA cards
      Operating System (Windows 8 + FreeNAS)
      SSD
      CPU (35w Pentium Ivybridge 2.6GHz)
    Looking for suggestions on:

• GPU -- use the on-die GPU or buy a PCI-E graphics card (was thinking of a 7750)? My only requirement is that it is able to run 1080p mkv files and play Blurays without a problem.
      Case -- needs to hold as many 3.5" drives as humanly possible (more than 10 at least), while not being too expensive
      PSU -- needs to be able to run over 40 SATA HDDs as well as 6xPCI RAID cards and 1xPCI-E 2.0 RAID card. Silver, Gold or Platinum?
      CPU Cooler -- fanless or not?
      Case fans
    That's all I can think of for now...unless I'm forgetting something...oh and one more thing -- I will be buying the hard drives two at a time as I run out of space. Also the PCI-E RAID card will be bought a lot later down the line, as I've only just got enough hard drives for 1 out of 6 of my PCI SATA cards.

Any suggestions, feel free to post. Thanks

4. File problems

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 22, 2023
Thema:

File problems

1. File problems - Similar Threads - File problems

2. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  3. File download problem or download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File download problem or download problem: Hello there,I am using windows 11 version and I am facing issue of file downloading,I can't download any file or any application My updates are up to date,like I can't download any file from WhatsApp windows version,and can't download any application from epic games launcher,...
  4. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0
  5. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...: Here the screenshots. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-have-a-problem-i-cant-install-any-appx/29913b79-e6dd-4215-b357-ed93401993e0
  6. Hello, i have a problem, i cant install any appx files, when i try install appx, app...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...
  8. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...: I have full-scanned my computer by using Microsoft Safety Scanner. In the first scan. It has found 9 infected files. In the immediate second scan it found 9 infected files again. In the third one it found 7 files. In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it found 3 infected files. In the...
  9. Microsoft Safety Scanner problem: In the 4th, 5th, 6th scans it finds 3 infected files. and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...