Windows 10: File RAW

Discus and support File RAW in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mi si dice che nel PC c'è una raccolta di file RAW, ma io finora non l'ho trovata. Chi mi sa dire qualcosa? Grazie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SergioQuaranta, Jan 14, 2021.

1. File RAW

Mi si dice che nel PC c'è una raccolta di file RAW, ma io finora non l'ho trovata. Chi mi sa dire qualcosa? Grazie

:)

SergioQuaranta, Jan 14, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Save RAW drive - Don't want data

Open Admin command prompt, then type:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk ======> Take note of disk # of the RAW drive
    3. select disk # ======> is the number in step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize it, Create Simple, format.

topgundcp, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Martmcd Win User
    assign .raw files to Adobe Photoshop

try this

right click on a .raw file and select open with

tick the "always use this app to open .raw files" box

click More apps

scroll to the bottom of the list and click on look for another app on this pc

navigate to the executable file for Adobe photoshop and click Open

Martmcd, Jan 14, 2021
  4. iko22 Win User

File RAW

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

File RAW [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

iko22, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

File RAW

1. File RAW - Similar Threads - File RAW

2. Microsoft Photos' support RAW file RW2 for Panasonic Lumix GH6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos' support RAW file RW2 for Panasonic Lumix GH6: Microsoft Photos doesn't seem to support RAW file RW2 for Panasonic Lumix GH6. Is there a codec available for download?The thumbnail preview seems to be okay, If I open the file, it first show up okay but after couple of seconds the image becomes pure noise....
  3. Microsoft Photos' support RAW file RW2 for Panasonic Lumix GH6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos' support RAW file RW2 for Panasonic Lumix GH6: Microsoft Photos doesn't seem to support RAW file RW2 for Panasonic Lumix GH6. Is there a codec available for download?The thumbnail preview seems to be okay, If I open the file, it first show up okay but after couple of seconds the image becomes pure noise....
  4. W10 not adding thumbnails to RAW files DNG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 not adding thumbnails to RAW files DNG: Win 10 22H2If I go to a Windows 10 folder - all of the jpeg files have a thumbnail as do png, tiff etcVery few DNG files will have a thumbnail usually noneAs folders may have hundreds of files - the thumbnail view is essential to quickly find files without having to open...
  5. W10 not adding thumbnails to RAW files DNG

W10 not adding thumbnails to RAW files DNG: Win 10 22H2If I go to a Windows 10 folder - all of the jpeg files have a thumbnail as do png, tiff etcVery few DNG files will have a thumbnail usually noneAs folders may have hundreds of files - the thumbnail view is essential to quickly find files without having to open...
  6. W10 not adding thumbnails to RAW files DNG

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Just got new pc with w11. Photographer so want to see raw files after download. Went to ms...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just got new pc with w11. Photographer so want to see raw files after download. Went to ms...: Problems downloading Raw Image Extensions from ms store. See above detail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-got-new-pc-with-w11-photographer-so-want-to/391398de-735c-4c50-be2a-8bee624221f0
  8. Just got new pc with w11. Photographer so want to see raw files after download. Went to ms...

Just got new pc with w11. Photographer so want to see raw files after download. Went to ms...: Problems downloading Raw Image Extensions from ms store. See above detail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-got-new-pc-with-w11-photographer-so-want-to/391398de-735c-4c50-be2a-8bee624221f0
  9. Photos app seems to ignore RAW or jpeg files randomly when importing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos app seems to ignore RAW or jpeg files randomly when importing: I shoot in raw + Jpeg, so the camera has both a *.RAF file and a *.JPG, both with the same file number. When importing from the camera, Photos app will import either the raw OR the jpeg of each number, but will not copy both. Futher, it seems to do so at random. I get a copy...
  10. Photos app seems to ignore RAW or jpeg files randomly when importing

Photos app seems to ignore RAW or jpeg files randomly when importing: I shoot in raw + Jpeg, so the camera has both a *.RAF file and a *.JPG, both with the same file number. When importing from the camera, Photos app will import either the raw OR the jpeg of each number, but will not copy both. Futher, it seems to do so at random. I get a copy...