Windows 10: File RAW

Discus and support File RAW in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mi si dice che nel PC c'è una raccolta di file RAW, ma io finora non l'ho trovata. Chi mi sa dire qualcosa? Grazie... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SergioQuaranta, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:17 PM.

1. File RAW

Mi si dice che nel PC c'è una raccolta di file RAW, ma io finora non l'ho trovata. Chi mi sa dire qualcosa? Grazie

:)

SergioQuaranta, Jan 14, 2021 at 1:17 PM
  2. topgundcp Win User

Save RAW drive - Don't want data

Open Admin command prompt, then type:
    1. diskpart
    2. list disk ======> Take note of disk # of the RAW drive
    3. select disk # ======> is the number in step 2
    4. clean
    5. exit
    Open Disk Management and initialize it, Create Simple, format.

3. Martmcd Win User
    assign .raw files to Adobe Photoshop

try this

right click on a .raw file and select open with

tick the "always use this app to open .raw files" box

click More apps

scroll to the bottom of the list and click on look for another app on this pc

navigate to the executable file for Adobe photoshop and click Open

4. iko22 Win User

File RAW

How to get rid of raw file support in windows photo viewer?

File RAW [​IMG]

I have downloaded this, and it did not work; photo viewer is not in the list of programs in Open With or Default App. I used option 2 step 3, followed by step 5 to 9.

Thema:

File RAW

1. File RAW - Similar Threads - File RAW

2. Converting Raw C drive into a file which I can access without deleting the data inside

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Converting Raw C drive into a file which I can access without deleting the data inside: Hello everyone, I apologize if my wording of the situation is poor and if I'm describing several different problems under this post. Anyway, roughly two weeks ago I installed a driver as part of an update a software Hitfilm express suggested I get. After getting that...
  3. How to install/side-load app from raw files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to install/side-load app from raw files?: So there is an app that used to be on the store, not anymore, but I was able to go into the WinApps directory and pull all its files. But how do I get about getting them onto other machines? Dropping them into the directory obviously doesnt just make it work. And I dont see...
  4. Cannot delete Raw files

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete Raw files: Im running windows 10 pro on a HP zbook laptop but whenever i put raw photo files into the recycle bin it wont let me delete them, yet im able to delete jpegs without any issues, anyone offer any help on how i can fix this please, TIA 170952
  5. I need to recover files from a raw hdd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need to recover files from a raw hdd: I have a raw hdd and i need to recover all the data on it. Could you recommend me a data recovery program that makes a deep scan to the disk? Thank you submitted by /u/Rabahpro [link] [comments]...
  6. Lost Partitions and RAW files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost Partitions and RAW files: Essentially, I accidentally deleted a bunch of random things from my computer, and had to get recovery software to get it back. The software organized the files into a Partitions folder and a RAW folder. When I attempted to open some of the recovered files word and MP4 they...
  7. Deleting raw image files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting raw image files: Whenever I try to delete raw image files from the recycle bin they don't want to delete. If I restart the computer then they will delete. Regular JPG images are no problem I just hit "empty the recycle bin" and they are gone. Does anybody have an answer or a workaround??...
  8. Windows Photo Viewer is distorting my raw CR2 photo files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo Viewer is distorting my raw CR2 photo files: Hello, I've seen lots of posts about Windows not being able to view raw or CR2 files, however that is not the problem I'm having. My problem is when I open the raw files, the standard Windows 10 photo viewer is distorting the image. When I first open it, it will look normal...
  9. JPEG, TIFF, RAW files are all the same icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    JPEG, TIFF, RAW files are all the same icons: Hello. I often work with JPEG, TIFF and RAW files. When viewing in a folder all of these icons are exactly the same, there's no way to differentiate between them unless I mouse over them or use, for example, Details view. Is there a way to correct this or is this deficiency...
  10. Please help me get back my files, the drive shows RAW

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help me get back my files, the drive shows RAW: I was trying to erase a GPT partition form a USB thumb drive with diskpart while my 4TB segate external drive was connected, I don't know what happened, but now I don't have access to my external drive. I have precious memory in the drive. Please help me get back my files,...