Windows 10: File recovery on SSDs.

Discus and support File recovery on SSDs. in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I'm setting up a new desktop that has 2 SSD drives and was wondering if I should install my file recovery programs. My question is, if a file gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Winuser, May 20, 2021.

1. Winuser Win User

File recovery on SSDs.

I'm setting up a new desktop that has 2 SSD drives and was wondering if I should install my file recovery programs. My question is, if a file gets deleted and not sent to the Recycle Bin on a SSD is the file still there like on a HDD or is it permanently deleted?

:)

Winuser, May 20, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 20, 2021
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 20, 2021
  4. DRDNA Win User

File recovery on SSDs.

DRDNA, May 20, 2021
Thema:

File recovery on SSDs.

1. File recovery on SSDs. - Similar Threads - File recovery SSDs

2. M2 SSDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    M2 SSDs: Motherboard: Intel B560Processor: i511400OS: Windows 11SSD: Western Digital 2TBWindows won’t recognize me M2 SSD and I’m not sure why, I went to disk management and nothing. I went to the BIOS and it’s not showing there either. I used the cmd tool and put in the command’ disk...
  3. M2 SSDs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    M2 SSDs: Motherboard: Intel B560Processor: i511400OS: Windows 11SSD: Western Digital 2TBWindows won’t recognize me M2 SSD and I’m not sure why, I went to disk management and nothing. I went to the BIOS and it’s not showing there either. I used the cmd tool and put in the command’ disk...
  4. 2 ssds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 ssds: Hi. My pc is showing 2 ssds but I only have 1 ssd. How can i get rid of this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-ssds/6eaec8db-61a6-4e48-86da-fe7170c83e69
  5. 2 ssds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 ssds: Hi. My pc is showing 2 ssds but I only have 1 ssd. How can i get rid of this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-ssds/6eaec8db-61a6-4e48-86da-fe7170c83e69
  6. 2 ssds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. ChkDsk damages file system on SSDs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ChkDsk damages file system on SSDs: Windows 10 20H2: ChkDsk damages file system on SSDs with Update KB4592438 installed 170826
  8. External SSDs not suitable for large file transfers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External SSDs not suitable for large file transfers?: I recently returned a PNY Elite portable SSD ( PNY Portable SSD Elite Silver USB 3.1 (480GB): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories ) because the transfer rate fell a lot after about 60 seconds. I was writing 32GB and 62GB image files from internal SSD to it and the transfer...
  9. 2 SSDs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 SSDs: Hello Here is the mather. I have 2 SSDs. One is 250go ( where everything is automaticly installed) and another one is 1000go. I would like to transfert everything on my 1TO because the 250Go is 3/4 full. I saw couple of tutorials about images on this forum but it was 2017...
  10. New Build - Two SSDs - System Reserved vs Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Build - Two SSDs - System Reserved vs Recovery Partition: Setting up new build with two SSDs. 500 GB Samsung 970 EVO m.2 is supposed to be for OS and programs. 1TB Crucial is supposed to be for file storage. After noticing the System Reserved on the 1TB drive, I disconnected the SSD and installed Windows with only the 500 GB...