Windows 10: File recovery program

Discus and support File recovery program in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanted to install a program to recover deleted files, I have a question, can this program harm my SSD/HDD, or something else?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pymba, Apr 12, 2024.

1. Pymba Win User

File recovery program

I wanted to install a program to recover deleted files, I have a question, can this program harm my SSD/HDD, or something else?

:)

Pymba, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Melvis Win User

Best hard drive recovery data program?

Hi guys,

I just wanted to know from you all what would be the best recovery program to use to get files off a dying hard drive? The files arnt lost, or deleted etc, its just that the HDD is in poor shape and windows cant access the drive fully, it can see the drive but no access it, so i was wondering what's a good program that can just list all the files on the drive so i can back them up?

Im current using "Recover my files" but it only seems to get file's that have been deleted, not helpful, im also going to try Norton Ghost, that might work?

Thanks in advance *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Apr 12, 2024
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Best free file recovery

My mate was doing a back up and somehow managed to delete a lot of important files and photos, he has downloaded a program called pctools which does file recovery and it finds the files though to recover them he has to pay, he is a bit dubious about paying before the recovery incase it doesnt do as advertised, does anyone know of any good free file recovery apps that actually work.

The files shouldnt be too hard to recover as they were just deleted from the recycle bin and the drive hasnt been formatted, any help appreciated.

NdMk2o1o, Apr 12, 2024
  4. DCnewbie Win User

File recovery program

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

File recovery program

1. File recovery program - Similar Threads - File recovery program

2. File recovery program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File recovery program: I wanted to install a program to recover deleted files, I have a question, can this program harm my SSD/HDD, or something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery-program/6124af55-a6e9-4c41-8424-13494b75f4d7
  3. recovery of programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery of programs: hey i had just downgrade from window 11 to window 10 and al my program are removed my graphic card setting is also not showing in menu bar. also not the software that comes with my hp laptop. but there is a file name window.old in my c drive is it any how possible to recover...
  4. recovery of programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    recovery of programs: hey i had just downgrade from window 11 to window 10 and al my program are removed my graphic card setting is also not showing in menu bar. also not the software that comes with my hp laptop. but there is a file name window.old in my c drive is it any how possible to recover...
  5. recovery of programs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Help! The best FILE RECOVERY PROGRAM?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! The best FILE RECOVERY PROGRAM?: Hello everyone, I accidentally deleted a quite important file. Does anyone know what could be the best FREE file recovery program? Thanks a lot in advance! submitted by /u/Sunset_Orange111 [link] [comments]...
  7. W10 HD Failure - Need A Free File Recovery Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 HD Failure - Need A Free File Recovery Program: Hello, Folks: My Dell Inspiron 5537 Laptop HD has failed. I've run all the applicable systems tests to no avail. I'm looking for a W10 Data Recovery Application (totally free, not just 2gb of download capability before having to purchase) which is Bootable and which I...
  8. Program Recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program Recovery: I changed my Operating System to Windows 10 Pro. But I lost my old files, pictures, programs and works. Is there a way to recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-recovery/ee776511-2d56-4e48-ae22-daf94071cc1f"
  9. Recovery of Programs.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery of Programs.: Hi, I recovered my PC from BSoD error 0xc000021a by re-installing win 10 using USB drive. But I have lost all programs installed on it.I don't have windows.old folder, is there any way I can get them or even know which programs were those so I can install them from...
  10. Backup/Recovery Program?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup/Recovery Program?: I am in of a "Free Back/Recovery Program" that is so EASY as pie to understand. I want to backup my pc and also be able to restore and all of this has to be easy for me to run it. I will be backing up onto my external harddrive. I have tried Acronis True Image and to hard to...