Windows 10: file recovery software

Discus and support file recovery software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pretty much as the subject states, looking for a tool to recover files on a hard drive the smart has failed on for a friend ideally a free tool so l... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by auroken, May 11, 2020.

1. auroken Win User

file recovery software

pretty much as the subject states, looking for a tool to recover files on a hard drive the smart has failed on for a friend ideally a free tool so l can recover her coursework and important photos.

currently sourcing tools lve googled but wondering if there are better than disk drill.

:)

auroken, May 11, 2020
  2. stevednmc Win User

Help! File recovery software?

Anyone have any suggestions on good software to recovery as much data as possible from an accidentally erased hard drive? Workin on a client pc and it seems he took it to geek squad once and they may have erased the hdd. Preferably a freeware one but ill pay if necessary. This guy has tons of photos from his tour in Iraq and they are priceless! if i can recover at least some it will be worthwhile for him....and me!

stevednmc, May 11, 2020
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 11, 2020
  4. niciuffo Win User

file recovery software

RAID0 recovery?

Hmm okay, and how do I restore them? With a recovery software? Can you suggest one that works, maybe freeware? (I remember the name Recuva...)

niciuffo, May 11, 2020
Thema:

file recovery software

1. file recovery software - Similar Threads - file recovery software

2. File shredders and recovery software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File shredders and recovery software: Hello everyone, I've been using a file shredder for some time called Eraser. Recently, I started using a file recovery program called Recuva. I'm not, however, interested in these programs specifically; I'm interested in how these types of programs work. Recuva is able...
  3. SD card Recovery Software

SD card Recovery Software: Version 1909 Im trying to use my "OWNED" Windows File Recovery. I am signed in to Microsoft and even have it open In Edge but it won't install it or open it up because it says I'm not signed in. So frustrating. Trying everything to recover some very important files on new sd...
  4. file recovery software

in Windows 10 Support
    file recovery software: pretty much as the subject states, looking for a tool to recover files on a hard drive the smart has failed on for a friend ideally a free tool so l can recover her coursework and important photos. currently sourcing tools lve googled but wondering if there are better than...
  5. System Recovery Software Freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Recovery Software Freezing: Nothing was loading in my Windows 10. Tried opening chrome and another program and the screen just sat there. Attempted to shut down through windows but taskbar would not load. Hard powered down. Turned back on showed Windows logo with the swirling loading dots beneath.....
  6. Recovery of permantely deleted files without using software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery of permantely deleted files without using software: Hi, I deleted some file and then emptied my recycle bin, but I now realize I need one of the files. Is there anyway I can recover without using software?...
  7. Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

in Windows 10 News
    Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software: It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the free data recovery software such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, there’s a good chance that you can recover the files that...
  8. Recover Files After Windows System Crash

Recover Files After Windows System Crash: System Crash is the most unfortunate event that occurs in windows. The cause of system crash could be virus attacks, corrupt file or unorganised structure. There is not a definite criteria for Windows files loss. But we should find a method to retrieve the lost files after...
  9. Recovery software help

Recovery software help: The following is from the Macrium knowledge base: "Windows cannot boot from a USB connected drive. This is a restriction imposed by Windows." I have created a backup on my HP Pocket external drive - usb connection - from reading the above, looks like it is a worthless effort....
  10. Bitlocker recovery software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery software: Hello, My bitlocker drive got corrupted. However, I just need to extract a few files from that drive. Is there any free software that will do that? I have tried repair-bde but that didn't work. I tried M3 recovery software and that shows the files but it is too expensive to...