Windows 10: File Recovery Windows

Discus and support File Recovery Windows in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] File Recovery Windows [IMG] Home Downloads Contacts [ATTACH] DDR Recovery – Professional ✔ DDR Professional Recovery Software recovers lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A Guy, Feb 27, 2015.

1. A Guy Win User

File Recovery Windows

File Recovery Windows logo.png
    File Recovery Windows
    File Recovery Windows [​IMG]
    Home

Downloads
    Contacts
    File Recovery Windows banner.jpg
    DDR Recovery – Professional
    ✔ DDR Professional Recovery Software recovers lost files and folders from Windows hard disk drives and commonly used digital media drives. Software restores missing or deleted data including pictures, photos, text files, Word files, powerpoint slides, videos, audios and other multimedia files.

✔ Professional Data Retrieval tool easily get back all your data deleted due to major data loss causes like formatted or reformatted drives, virus attack, accidental deletion, software/hardware malfunctioning and other similar data loss reasons.

A Guy, Feb 27, 2015

2. Data Recovery Software Features

File Recovery Windows lost-file.png
    Software recovers lost text files, photos, video clips, mp3 or mp4 song files, etc from different data storage media.
    File Recovery Windows disk-scanning.png
    Provides advanced inbuilt disk scanning mechanism to scan and recover deleted data files.
    File Recovery Windows file-format.png
    Supports all major file formats including jpg, tiff, gif, bmp, png, avi, mp4, mpeg, m4v, asf, wav etc.
    File Recovery Windows previ.png
    Software provides data preview facility to view your lost data files before final recovery process.
    File Recovery Windows error.png
    Restores lost data whenever "Drive not detected" error message displays on your PC.
    File Recovery Windows save.png
    Software facilitates you to save recovered files and folders at specified location on your PC

MagikSeven, Feb 27, 2015
  3. Having trouble upgrading to Windows 10 for NX feature and can't locate the "CPU-Z" program that was referred to by several people with resolutions options.

There is more information here about how to determine for certain your CPU is capable since the GWX app has a bug which may not have its fix applied or working:

How to Fix: CPU Not Compatible with Windows 10 Error | www.infopackets.com

As to CPUZ, download it from here and see if it matches the settings shown in the How To above:

CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID.
    Avoid the green adware Download button and use the one below it to the left.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Feb 27, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

File Recovery Windows

Thanks, just installed. *Smile

BunnyJ, Feb 27, 2015
Thema:

File Recovery Windows

1. File Recovery Windows - Similar Threads - File Recovery

2. Recovery cmd cannot access C:\ files

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery cmd cannot access C:\ files: The cmd in the advanced options cannot access the C Drive, but it can access the D drive Although, in administrator cmd, it can access BOTH with no problem, top 2 pics are recovery cmd, bottom 2 are normal admin cmd I doubt it's corruption, and think its just administrative...
  3. Running a file after recovery from Usam virus attack

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running a file after recovery from Usam virus attack: I was attacked with a USAM ransomware and then I reinstalled my windows deleting all the data. And then I recovered my pictures from a recovery tool and my videos. Pictures are okay but my videos dont run. What can I do? [Moved from Office]...
  4. File recovery is getting easier on Windows 10 in the next update

in Windows 10 News
    File recovery is getting easier on Windows 10 in the next update: Microsoft understands the pain of accidentally deleting a file that you didn’t mean to. In early 2020, Microsoft released a Windows File Recovery tool which allows you to reverse your decision and recover the files that you permanently deleted from everywhere, including the...
  5. help me restore the default files in the recovery partition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me restore the default files in the recovery partition.: Normally windows installation creates a 500mb recovery partition. I think it has those small recovery files in it?? I manually created a new bigger recovery partition, and I want to dump those winRE files into the partition. Where and how do I install the recovery files? I...
  6. Restore Windows system & files only from windows data partition no recovery/boot partitions

Restore Windows system & files only from windows data partition no recovery/boot partitions: So I made an oopsie. A big one. TL;DR: I have a partition on a hard drive with all my Windows files Program Files, PrefLogs, Windows, Users, etc.. It is the only partition on the hard drive no boot/recovery. I need to move that partition, or at least the data on it, to...
  7. windows file recovery

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows file recovery: I`m trying to add the windows file recovery app from the microsoft store but when i click the "get" button, nothing at all happens. My system is up to date and fits the system requirements. Thanks....
  8. Problems Running Windows File Recovery app

Problems Running Windows File Recovery app: I recently downloaded the Windows File Recovery app from the Microsoft store, but when I open it the programs opens a program called Command Center and wants a command to get started after it shows the prompt: C\WINDOWS\system32>. Can anyone provide the command to enter...
  9. Windows File Recovery problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows File Recovery problem: I can't download Microsoft File Recovery I updated my laptop to the latest version and it still saying "It looks like you don't have applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." What should I do I really...
  10. Recovery - restore my files

Recovery - restore my files: Recovery carried out after crash while closing a programme when power went off. Lost many apps/files but see them in the background of EDGE on the screen. Still seem to have a few but can't restore most. I want all my files back as I have a family history tree with over...