Windows 10: File Recovery Windows10

Discus and support File Recovery Windows10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello all, PSA - I am not a computer expert and did something stupid. Long story short, I factory reset my laptop 2 times with no back up (!)...I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/r123temp, Feb 12, 2020.

1. File Recovery Windows10

Hello all,

PSA - I am not a computer expert and did something stupid.

Long story short, I factory reset my laptop 2 times with no back up (!)...I know, what was I thinking?! Clearly I wasn't. But i did click "Keep all my files" after the first restart and I did see them on my computer, however, the second time I did the reset, i could no longer see or access my files. Have they been lost forever? Is there any chance of getting them back? I really need my school stuff. I did run EaseUs and Recuva recovery programs (free versions) but I am lost as to how I am supposed to navigate the "recovered files" but I didn't press "Recover" bc of the limit I chose to search all the files that were recovered, I could not find any of my school files by name, and they were mostly pdf, iA, iD, etc files. All of the recovered files have weird names, and seem like really techy stuff.Please help me

submitted by /u/r123temp
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/r123temp, Feb 12, 2020

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Feb 12, 2020
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Feb 12, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

File Recovery Windows10

DRDNA, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

File Recovery Windows10

1. File Recovery Windows10 - Similar Threads - File Recovery Windows10

2. Files recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files recovery: Hi, if you install a windows on a flash drive as a bootable device, does it erases the file inside the flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-recovery/21e11c3c-05e3-4660-826d-86f274730a94
  3. Laptop/windows10/Recovery/usb-boot/no pc!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop/windows10/Recovery/usb-boot/no pc!: I've a Asus X510UA had win10 home but tried install pro no good was recycled volume software. My LT ended up w/BSOD I ended up formatting hdd but no pc only Droid phone how to get win10 home clean install also have otg and flash? Can someone pls help with this\ I've tried...
  4. Laptop/windows10/Recovery/usb-boot/no pc!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop/windows10/Recovery/usb-boot/no pc!: I've a Asus X510UA had win10 home but tried install pro no good was recycled volume software. My LT ended up w/BSOD I ended up formatting hdd but no pc only Droid phone how to get win10 home clean install also have otg and flash? Can someone pls help with this\ I've tried...
  5. Laptop/windows10/Recovery/usb-boot/no pc!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. File recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File recovery: Hi,I moved files from an external memory card to my hard drive by both:1. dragging files2. cutting and pastingMy laptop was later stolen and I've lost a bunch of my family photos. Is it possible to recover them by running a software on my memory card?Thanks...
  7. recovery of files stored as .lnk during back up before reinstallation of Windows10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recovery of files stored as .lnk during back up before reinstallation of Windows10: Hi everybody, recently I had problems with constantly crashing PC at work. The IT person said that we need to reinstall windows and I should back up my files.I did to by drug and drop to a server location. When I transfered my data back to reinstalled windows I could not...
  8. File Recovery

File Recovery: I deleted a file, and emptied the trash. Can I recover the file??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery/a6fe73a3-a1fa-487e-b449-4a95af3112ec
  9. Zip Files in Windows10

Zip Files in Windows10: I have searched several sources for help in accessing compressed "zip" files on my Windows10 desktop computer and always see the same suggestions/methods. I have also noted that many people state that the stated methods did not work for them; in fact, I just left the...
  10. System recovery stuck in loop Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System recovery stuck in loop Windows10: I added a second user, and made that user an Admin locally, choosing to not use a MSFT account for this user. On my original user account, I then deleted my original user account, was logged out immediately back to the user login prompt. Then I did a System Restore...