Windows 10: file recovery

Discus and support file recovery in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can I recover files that say "the application was unable to start correectly (0xc0000033)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stevefoutz, Aug 4, 2019.

1. file recovery

Can I recover files that say "the application was unable to start correectly (0xc0000033)

:)

stevefoutz, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

file recovery

1. file recovery - Similar Threads - file recovery

2. HD failure - need a W10 bootable recovery file - running an XP pc for downloads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HD failure - need a W10 bootable recovery file - running an XP pc for downloads: My Dell Inspiron Laptop 5537 has stopped loading W10. Have done the BIOS thing and have tried all sorts of boot scenarios to no avail. I need a Bootable W10 file (ISO?) to boot up the laptop from a USB or DVD to see what I can repair and/or retrieve. I'm using an XP pc...
  3. Desktop files and explorer recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop files and explorer recovery: Hi friends, I'm using windows insider preview Build 18963. Unfortunately this afternoon my desktop look has been changed and files from desktop has been removed. also my file explorer. I want to recovr my desktop files as well as my file explorer. How to get all back?...
  4. recovering files after partition recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    recovering files after partition recovery: I restored a Macrium image on my C: drive but forgot that I'd written a couple of Cubase projects between the making of the image (20th July) and the restore date (25th July) I usually write the Cubase projects to a different disk AND a backup but overlooked these 2 for some...
  5. Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

in Windows 10 News
    Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software: It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the free data recovery software such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, there’s a good chance that you can recover the files that...
  6. Deleting online-only files permanently from PC, Recovery?

Deleting online-only files permanently from PC, Recovery?: Hi, a long time ago I had synced my pictures and documents to my OneDrive account. A few hours ago I wanted to delete some files from the OneDrive of my PC and the message "Deleting only-only items permanently removes them from your PC without sending them to the Recycle...
  7. "This file does not have an app associated" message during recovery disk creation. Does it...

"This file does not have an app associated" message during recovery disk creation. Does it...: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 on a laptop and then went to create a recovery disk. Very early on in the process I twice got the message "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install ... <we know how this one goes on> ..." I...
  8. Recovery of files in Win 10, HP files not shown

Recovery of files in Win 10, HP files not shown: I used HP Recovery Manager to recover my PC when a Windows update made my PC continually loop starting. In HPRM I save my files to an external USB drive. It took several attempts but I did get backup files in the external drive. I thought I needed to include other partitioned...
  9. BitLocker recovery key sends me back to the retrieve window, any way to save files and get...

BitLocker recovery key sends me back to the retrieve window, any way to save files and get...: BitLocker wont let me retrieve files if I restore system. Any way to save files and restore system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key-sends-me-back-to-the/a77a3a07-d58e-4b31-a028-a21215090b4f"
  10. Recovery of files in One Drive folder.

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery of files in One Drive folder.: I removed the hard drive from a HP laptop with a bad motherboard, intending to plug it into a USB drive dock attached to a laptop to copy the files to a USB flash drive. When the drive was attached to a PC running Windows 10 I could see and copy hundreds of files under the...