Windows 10: File recovery

Discus and support File recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I moved files from an external memory card to my hard drive by both:1. dragging files2. cutting and pastingMy laptop was later stolen and I've lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bruce Wayne and Alfred, Oct 16, 2021.

1. File recovery

Hi,I moved files from an external memory card to my hard drive by both:1. dragging files2. cutting and pastingMy laptop was later stolen and I've lost a bunch of my family photos. Is it possible to recover them by running a software on my memory card?Thanks

:)

Bruce Wayne and Alfred, Oct 16, 2021

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Oct 16, 2021
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 16, 2021
  4. DRDNA Win User

File recovery

DRDNA, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

File recovery

1. File recovery - Similar Threads - File recovery

2. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Recovery isnt downloading: Im trying to use windows file recovery because I have lost some important files through my carelessness. When I have tried downloading the program it has been stuck on "Retrieving Information from the Microsoft Store"...
  3. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows File Recovery isnt downloading: Im trying to use windows file recovery because I have lost some important files through my carelessness. When I have tried downloading the program it has been stuck on "Retrieving Information from the Microsoft Store"...
  4. Windows File Recovery isnt downloading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. File recovery program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File recovery program: I wanted to install a program to recover deleted files, I have a question, can this program harm my SSD/HDD, or something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery-program/6124af55-a6e9-4c41-8424-13494b75f4d7
  6. File recovery program

File recovery program: I wanted to install a program to recover deleted files, I have a question, can this program harm my SSD/HDD, or something else? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery-program/6124af55-a6e9-4c41-8424-13494b75f4d7
  7. Windows 11 File Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Recovery: I have a Dell Optiplex 7780 that was running Windows 11. I had just reset it and signed into my work account. I added a bunch of files that I had backed up to a USB drive to OneDrive and then foolishly deleted the files from the USB. I then let the computer sit for a little...
  8. Windows 11 File Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Recovery: I have a Dell Optiplex 7780 that was running Windows 11. I had just reset it and signed into my work account. I added a bunch of files that I had backed up to a USB drive to OneDrive and then foolishly deleted the files from the USB. I then let the computer sit for a little...
  9. Windows 11 File Recovery

10. Windows 11 File Recovery